ChargerCity Strap on 360° Swivel Adjustment Compact Camera Tripod Mount for ATV Motorcycle Bicycle Bike Handle Bar with Tripod 1/4 20 Screw Thread (Compatible with any Shape Bar range from .75" to 1.50" inches)
|Price:||£9.95 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Easy to install STRAP LOCK MOUNT for Motorcycle and Bicycle / Bike Handle Bar
- Fits Handle Bars range from .75" to 1.5" Inches (Any shap handle bar)
- Fully Adjustable 360 degree rotation and tilt
- Compatible with ATV's, Snowmobile and some golf carts
- Versatile design mounts quickly and easily to any bicycle, motorcycle, scooter, ATV, and other vehicles with handlebars
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Connect any camera with a tripod mount!
Simply strap lock the base mount on to your handle bar then mount your camera in to the tripod socket of your camera, & you're ready to take amazing pictures! Connect your compact point & shoot, pocket video & hd camcorders to the mount for incredible photos & videos of your adventures. **Please note that its is not recommended for DSLR cameras)
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
In use it has proved to be a great little mount, its pull through band to attach it to any tubular item works well and at least saves you the hassle of having to unbolt a mount to move it. Once tightened up it provides a steady base for the camera and has given some great results. Just be gentle when tightening up the camera mounts and you should be fine. I'd love to see a machined aluminium version as a more permanent mount but in the meantime this will do fine.