- Save 80% on RAVPower 3ft lightning cable white when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Multi Ports USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code B8AAJLQ9 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on [2 Pack High-End] Top Rated iPhone Cable when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Multi Ports USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code V6O3FK49 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on [6-Pack] Micro Cable Set -Lifetime Warranty when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Multi Ports USB Charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code SO4I8JSV at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 26800mAh 3-Port charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code YDYU42KQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower [5-Pack] Micro USB Cables offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code NHD2J9MO at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 22000mAh Power Bank offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code XWUVGSWE at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 16750mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code Y45J43FB at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower Car Chargers offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code 4D3XE68X at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 30% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RAVPower 13000mAh Portable Charger offered by Sunvalleytek-UK. Enter code I36R2SHZ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
USB Charger RAVPower 40W 4-Port Desktop Charger Mains Charger with iSmart Technology for iPhone 6S iPad, Samsung Galaxy and Android Smartphones -Black
|Sale:||£11.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£18.01 (60%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Total 8A output and each port could be 2.4A Max for charging 4 tablets at the same time with full speed
- All 4 USB ports are equipped with iSmart technology which automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected devices--ensuring the fastest,most efficient charge. For example,the max input current for iPhone is 1A, this charger will adjust the output current 1A to iPhone
- Anti-slippery base keeps it stable and prevents the charger from moving on your desk
- Multiple safety system: Over-charging, over-heating and short circuit protection; CE, FCC, RoHS Certified
- Package contents: RAVPower 4-Port Wall Charger, detachable 1.5m UK power cord,user manual,warranty card (18-month warranty)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Colour Name: Black
RAVPower 4-Port 40W/8A USB Wall Charger - Consolidate all your wall-charging needs into this one, speedy charger.
Output current varies from 0.1A to 2.4A, Total Output: DC 5V/8A (each 2.4A max),applicable for most mobile devices like iPad, Galaxy Tab, Nexus Tab and other Android / Windows tablets so they charge at full speed.
iSmart Fast Charging
iSmart charging ports adapts to your device. It automatically matches the maximum charging current designed for your device, and hence minimizes charging time.
Plug-in anywhere in the world with an automatic voltage adjustment of 100 to 240volts, and charge your different devices without the need for adapters.
What's in the Box
- 1 x RAVPower 4-Port USB Wall Charger (Model: RP-UC07)
- 1 x Detachable Power Cord (1.5M UK version)
- 1 x User Guide
- 1 x Warranty Card
- Type: 4 Port USB Wall Charger
- Input: AC100-240V / 50-60HZ
- Output: DC 5V/8A (each 2.4A Max)
- Size: 91*59*29mm(L*W*H)
- Weight: 155g
- Our destop charger station can not charge Samsung Tablet, Asus Tablet, Medion S9214;
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I was looking at the Anker 40W 5 port charger, but was put off by the number of people reporting port failures.
The RAVpower charger is a small (9cm x 6cm x 3cm) unit. It’s a smart looking unit which comes with a detachable 1.1M (110cm) power cord. It looks and feels like it is built to last. The design has been updated since some of the reviews on here have been written. Visual changes include a rubber oblong running around the base instead of the 4 little rubber “feet” (to stop it slipping on a shiny surface) and it has a small green light which comes on when it is plugged in rather than the mega bright blue one on some reviewers photos.
It has 2 ports capable of delivering 2.4 Amps maximum (for iPads etc) and 2 ports delivering 1.2 Amps maximum (for ‘phones, MP3 players, Bluetooth speakers etc, etc)
I’ve tested it with the lot. iPad Airs, iPads, iPods, various MP3 players, loads of different mobiles (iPhone, Samsung , HTC, Motorola ) Bluetooth speakers, TomToms. Basically anything that needs to be charged. It does everything. No problems at all when all the ports are being used.
Its silent when charging, no high pitched whines, no humming etc. It gets warm to the touch when charging, but not hot. Which I would expect.
My main reason for wanting this is so I can take it on holiday so I don’t need to be carting multiple plugs and chargers around for the myriad of gadgets which will be going with me and my family (iPads, iPods, ‘Phones, BT speaker, MP3 players)
If your house is anything like mine, then things are ALWAYS being charged and it’s great that I now only need 1 mains plug point to charge 4 things at the same time.
I hope this will continue to charge for years to come, and I see no reason why it won’t. It’s great. And less than a tenner.
I would highly recommend this charger.
I have since purchase a second device and my husband has incorporated the two units into a homemade charging base with eight short charging leads attached. The children can now mount their devices on the appropriate charger rack and plug the device in. Eight devices can now be charged using the two RAVAPower 40W units and all this using only one 13 amp power outlet. A photo is attached if you are interested.
|Length: 1:21 Mins|
2 x 1A - For phones and smaller devices such as MP3 players
2 x 2.1A - For tablets and other large devices
It's a small box that will comfortable sit on a desk or table. If you've ever had the situation where you've needed to charge lots of items with only limited wall sockets or limited USB plugs then you'll really appreciate this little box.
On my rooted Samsung, I've set it so that it will draw a maximum of 1530mA. Using my Portapow volt/amp meter, Plugging in to the 'iSmart' socket makes absolutely no difference to using an ordinary 2 amp charger. The phone will only draw a maximum of 1530mA
As the battery fills up, the phone charging software may automatically reduce the charge current. Basically, the phone (all smartphones/tablets as far as I am aware) have battery charging management, the charger does not need any "iSmart Technology". Heck the phone/tablet charging management software will even detect power supply instabilities and automatically lower the current until stability is achieved.
I even plugged in a battery camping light which I've adapted to run off USB power and guess what, it draws exactly the same current on the Ravpower "iSmart" sockets as on my 'dumb' 2 amp charger.In fact, all the sockets (both the 1.2 and 2.4 amp ones) on the Ravpower supply my USB light with 1.91amps! (exactly the same as my dumb 2 amp charger). Sadly I do not have a device which will draw more than this so cannot test the max current that the Ravpower will provide).
"iSmart products automatically deliver an output to perfectly match each specific product". How? Does it have a microchip with a list of products in it? Does the device you plug in tell the charger "I am an iPhone 10s" ? no, of course not!Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Amazing product. I have many RAVPower products now and for good reason! I also have the QC version of this charger but needed another for a different room. Absolutely magnificent. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Mo Parker
Excellent. Each port has its own circuitry. Tried an ipad and phone together and both charge quickly without getting at all hot. Quicker and cooler than with original chargers. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Plod
Perfect for charging up multiple phones, tablets etc at the same time, same place. Really useful.Published 2 days ago by Lucy Cage
Brilliant charger. Work perfectly. I've brought other port chargers in the past that don't work. Recommend this buyPublished 3 days ago by sarah
I've just been on holiday and I wish I'd have had this with me. I had so many USB plug tops and adaptors for my iPad, phones and battery chargers I almost had a case full! Read morePublished 3 days ago by Kalamaki Bob
I purchased one of these in January and have been delighted with its performance, reliability and practicality. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
The short summary is that it works.
But more than that, it looks good on my desk and makes charging of all the things that seem to go flat at the same time, easy. Read more
Bought this charger cause my kids break them lose them. Thought I would give it a go and am well impressed, so much so will be buying 2 more 1 each for the kids and if they break... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Chris H