Bolse® High Output 3-Port USB Car Charger (27W / 5.4A), Provides Maximum Speed For 3 Devices At Once With SmartIC Technology for iPhone 5, 5S, 4S; Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3, Galaxy Note 3, 2; iPad Air, 5, 4, mini; LG G2; Motorola and HTC
|Sale:||£5.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£14.00 (70%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Bolse 3-port (Triple / Multi Charger) USB Car Charger provides maximum speed to charge mobile devices, tablet and music players simultaneously on the trip. This Portable Fast Car Charger charges your Apple iPhone 6, 5, 5s, 4, 4s, iPad 5, Mini, MP3 Players, iPod touch 4th generation, Samsung galaxy S5, S4, S3, Tab 2.0. Nexus 4, htc, lg, Amazon Kindle.fire HD, Motorola, Tablet, Cell Phone, blu electronic cigarette or other android devices.
- SmartIC Technology - The way the SmartIC technology works is by distributing the perfect charge to each mobile device individually and simultaneously, automatically recognizing what you have plugged in with our micro smart chip. Once the battery is full, charging will automatically stop for that specific device.
- Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB powered devices; Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection
- Made with high-quality durable plastic and aluminum outer shell. Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection.
- Easy-to-see LED confirms whether USB charger is properly connected. Charging will be automatically stop when battery is full. Input: DC 12-24V; Power: 27W
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Bolse® latest High Output 3-Port USB 5.4A/27W High Output Car Charger. This compact charger is perfect for the modern commuter who needs power for their iPad and smartphones while on-the-road. With a total output of 5.4A, the most powerful car charger on the market. This charger can power up Tablet and Smartphone at the same time or any other USB powered device. No other devices on the market can offer this much power. Use your existing USB charging cables to charge most USB powered devices. Sophisticated circuit desing with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection. Charging will be automatically stop when battery is full.
3 USB Ports
Truly charge all your devices at fastest possible speed for tablets, phones, power banks and other USB devices. 5V / 5.4A total output.
SmartIC Technology is the latest charging solution it has its own microchip that detects the device plugged into through USB PIN signals, which gives output at full power and full charging speed.**We strongly recommend using your original cable(such as MFI Certified) to get full speed charging**
Compatible with All iPhones, Androids, tablets, and any other USB-Charging devices.
At Bolse, we're fascinated by gadgets and have been customers ourselves long enough to know the difference between what's merely good and what's really great. No matter how quickly technology changes, Bolse can help you stay ahead of the pack.
12 Month Manufacturer Warranty from Bolse
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
First let me state that it is difficult enough to retrieve all my devices which are borrowed, and to receive them back fully charged is unrealistic, (much like getting your car back without any gas) so the Bolse USB Multiple Port car charger resolves those challenges.
The Bolse Car Charger fits into the cigarette lighter of the car, and it contains three USB ports, which will charge up 3 different devices all at the same time, while driving, or even parked. It has worked for my smartphone, androids, Bluetooth devices, and my son's tablet. We do not own any Apple devices so apparently that one port is interchangeable, as all of our power devices were fully charged. The charger has two pinpoint amber lights to signify that these devices are charging, however, I was unable to see the lights in daylight; due to the sun glare, the large end cables, and due to the angle of my recessed lighter. However, for me, it does not matter, it works, or it does not, once I am on the road, there is nothing I can do.
This little compact charger had perfect performance, all devices were rapidly charged, there was no static from my radio, it did NOT interfere with any of the car's electrical functions, it did NOT get hot or overheat, and everything worked perfectly.Read more ›
When used with three of my devices, this charger remains completely cool. It's also very solidly built and looks good. The two "Power applied" lights are well placed and of sensible colour and brightness, being visible in the daytime and not too bright for night driving. I've got two of these devices in two different cars and both connect well to the car supply and remain connected long term, unlike one of the others I tested that kept drifting out and coming disconnected.
Even though this is slightly more expensive than the others, and even though its theoretical maximum output power is less, I ended up with two of them simply because they worked better in every way in practice.
When I bought that charger I did not know how big it will be however when I recveived it I was pleased to see that it was actually quite compact.
The two front LED are a good indicator that the unit uis powered.
I will see how long it last but so far I have no eason to complain, quite the contrary
A couple of times I've thought it was plugged in but didn't realise it had come loose so my devices hadn't charged. That was annoying, but I'll be alert now to press it in further. The only troubling issue for me now is where to put all three devices while they're charging - I need a new car with a bigger shelf by the socket!
Also I'm unable to use it at the same time as my satnav, which is also a bit irritating. But a useful product all the same, which will come into its own when we're away on holiday in our camper van, when keeping items fully charged is always an issue. Good value for the price (currently £9.99).
Disclosure: I was sent this product free of charge in return for an honest review.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have been using the charger for quite a while now and it has worked perfectly for us. It doesn't charge very fast but it does work.Published 23 days ago by Shannon
Love it. Been watching for a good while bought others that were rubbish as they broke easily. This one is durable and everyone loves it when we travel together 3 way is the one.Published 2 months ago by P Power
I have bought 3 of these till now. One has two ports blown, and another has one port blown. While they work, charging speed is great!Published 4 months ago by M. Sultan