on 12 May 2014
This appears quite well built and at £12 it is much cheaper than the €63 version on sale at Halfords. However,it could not hold my iphone rigidly enough. This may be because it has a battery case which makes it heavier. I could not tighten the ball joint enough to hold the phone without movement. Also, my car sockets were not strong enough to hold it. I decided against using it as I thought it would break the socket. I decided to return it. So I would check your car charger socket before buying this.
on 14 March 2014
it doesn't really work very well in a bmw 1 series. It has to be plugged into the cig. lighter on an angle which means it's messy and gets in the way of buttons and gearstick, and then slides around to the side, so you have to keep rearranging it.
on 22 November 2013
Holds my phone securely and at the right angle. My port is vertical in between the seats so if car wasn't a PDK it would get in way of changing gear. But I don't have this issue so can enjoy using Apps such as Waze and Spotify on the move - and see who is texting and emailing at a quick glance. Good, well made product for the price and one of the best I have seen for functionality and usabilty. Recommended - but make sure your port is strong enough to support the bracket and your phone, and doesn't wobble (like a Qashqai for example - this port is in the centre console and is very plasticky compared with the 911).
on 6 October 2013
Sturdy, holds phone and charges. Just about fits in a mini but you can't putcigarette lighter back in. For other cars would be great!
on 4 February 2014
Looks cheap and feels cheap. not fit for purpose to be totally honest. Over 3 weeks for delivery. Complete rip off.
on 3 August 2015
Think twice, and look at other cutomers reviews before ordering. If you don't like it you will have to return to China and it will cost £5.30. In photos it looks really neat in fact it is ugly, and if you love your car you wont want it. If I had known the China connection I would never had bought it
on 11 July 2014
damage product. the adjust mechanism is to weak and the product is a lot shorter than the picture and is very near to the car charger plug on the item. Over all useless...
on 24 November 2013
I haven't expected this to be this reliable and stable while using it in my car. Really impressive. Strongly recommended.
on 15 July 2015
Will not fit in uk cars, tried in 5 different cars and due to the rubber bits sticking out on the side it will not go in, seller offered refund if I returned, not worth my time goin to post office so just took the loss
on 26 May 2015
It is not fully flexible and it is actually curved, so it therefore does not sit well in our 16v plug... a bit disappointing, it does not look like the picture at all.
However, it does hold and adjust to any phone well,