USB Plug Travel Charger Adaptor, Turata 4 Port Universal World Wall Charger With Interchangeable US UK EU AU Plug for iPhone X/8/7/6, iPad, Android Samsung Galaxy, Note 8, Tablet, Kindle & More
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMART IC DESIGN: Turata usb charger will automatically detect and deliver the optimal charging current for connected devices, ensuring the faster and more efficient charge, 100v and 240v input
- FULL-SPEED CHARGING: 4 Ports (2*2.4A smart ports, 2*2.1A ports) could max up to output, to meet 4 devices at the same time, suitable for iPhone X/8/7/6s/6/Plus, iPad, iPod, Galaxy S8/S7/Edge, Note 8/5, HTC & More Phones, Tablet, Kindle, Power Bank
- MINI AND PORTABLE: Mini sized wall charger with UK/US/EU/AUS removable plug is easy to fit into an all-in-one gadget (size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 3 cm), so you could carry it anywhere you travel
- ADVANCED CERTIFICATION: Our travel plug have FCC-CE certification, compatible with all devices via USB connectors. Premium circuitry design with high-temperature, high-current, and over-charging protection
- TURATA WARRANTY: 1-year unlimited warranty means we've got you covered, contact us for an easy and fast replacement
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
TURATA 4 Port International Universal Travel Adaptor USB Wall Plug
Input: 100 - 250V AC; max:6A
Output: 5DC; 4600mA
Size: 30*55*55 mm
Net weight: 161g
Certification standard: FCC CE Rohs
1 * USB Travel Adapter
3 * Plug Converter
1 * English Manual
1. This USB Travel Adaptor CAN'T convert voltage;
2. This Travel Plug Adaptor for indoor use only.
We promise a 1 year warranty
Any quality problems about our Travel Adaptor could be returned or refunded to us.
Welcome to ask questions about product or sales policy, contact us in the Questions and Answers section. Our team will give you a better service.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great for those who will be staying in hostels/ hotels with limited outlets as those you are sharing with can also charge their phones at the same time; so prevents any conflicts over plug space/ usage. It coped through some of the poorer countries where the outlets/ the power was dodgy.
It does emit a blue light, which may be too bright for some people at night. I liked it as it also doubled as a sneaky night light (because it's ridiculous to tell strangers that you're an adult whose still scared of the dark!)
Comes with a small case, which I left it in when not in use for the duration of the trip. The case appeared to be some what water proof and the cushioning provided in it protects the charger from getting too banged up as you are in the move.
The downsides are that the thing lights up bright blue - which isn't great when you charge at night! - and it's actually so heavy that sometimes it would slip out of the wall and not charge. (On the plus side, we could tell when this happened as the light went out...)
Arrived in good time. Compact and generally works well. Emits a blue light when connected to an active power supply. It comes with a pouch but also I carry it in a Bluetooth wireless speaker case I have, enabling me to carry the speaker, the charger and the cables together in one. It only receives three stars because the main unit is prone to easily coming away from the socket adaptor at the slightest brush against it when it's connected to a mains extension lead lying on the floor rather than a wall socket.
Couple of flaws: (1) the Australian adapter is the wrong way up - USB sockets face downwards and so cables can slip out. Need to face upwards. (2) partly related to the former, the connection can be a little loose