on 8 December 2013
I ordered these curtains for my sons bedroom, as he loves Thomas the tank engine. They look brilliant hanging up, and they were so wide that they actually cover the 3 windows in my sons bedroom, when closed :) I am well chuffed with them. They are very stiff and hard when unpacked, but I always wash and iron everything before hanging them up, and that did the trick. They are not lined and I would not say they are soft, but they are after all curtains :) If the matching bedset is made of same material I would not buy it, but this I have no comment on as I only bought the curtains.
on 26 March 2014
Great price for the curtains and cheapest I found, although be aware they are thin material and make sure you iron on reverse on a low heat as I melted them when I ironed them and made a small hole in the fabric. Luckily this was on the edge and I have been able to fold it over and sew it so all is well.

I would reccomend.
on 11 June 2014
Brightly coloured curtains but very, very light & most certainly do not sit right when they're hung up because there's no weight to them - therefore they don't hang appropriately! Poor quality but my 2 year old son is happy with them!
on 2 June 2014
Great price, this is the cheapest I found online. Excellent quality. They're unlined but we have a blackout blind, not sure if the light cones through them.
My 2 year old son loves them, he shows everyone who comes to visit!
on 21 July 2014
Great colours. Came quickly. Bit thinner than i wanted but nice material.
on 16 December 2014