on 24 April 2017
Very pleased as Item is much bigger than I thought!
Looks beautiful in my baby daughter's room
on 5 March 2015
Looks good and great quality
on 17 June 2014
Great size for toddlers to sit on floor. Washes nicely and colours are pretty.
Would recommend. Got the Peppa Pig cushion to match.
This rug went down very well with my Peppa Pig fan daughter and her sister (yes we then had to buy another).

It is of a really good size and is lovely and bright. It goes very well with a Peppa Pig themed bedroom. Any room with pink as a theme would probably be fine for this rug.

It has a rubber type non-slip backing which is helpful and means it moves around the room less!

Recommended.
on 5 April 2013
Love this rug, perfect size (quite big!). My little girl is going to love this when she sees it in her room on her birthday!

Defo recommend it for any peppa pig fan!
on 11 November 2013
Good rug, made my two year old very happy.
Very pleased that the reverse side of the mat is anti slip, big bonus with kids running about all the time!
on 17 February 2011
I am so pleased with this rug, it is a fantastic rug and fits perfectly in my daughters pink bedroom. Fast delivery and this is the rug to go for if your daughter loves Pepper Pig like mine does.
on 28 February 2016
Cheap and cheerful!!!! My daughter loves it!!!! It is very nice!!!
on 8 February 2014
Bought for my daughters bedroom when i changed to a Peppa Pig theme. It does the job and looks good although it is a little on the thin side. I knew this before purchasing but wanted a Peppa Pig rug so it didnt really concern me. Would recommend if your child loves Peppa Pig!!
on 28 June 2014
My kids have a Peppa Pig themed room and this finished it off nicely. It's a lot smaller than I was expecting. It doesn't look to be of great quality so I am not expecting it to last years and years, however the kids (age 3 and 5) love it, and love sitting on it.