Customer reviews

on 29 March 2017
Great Item, like a real jungle
on 23 January 2013
My children want this for the animals and are not really interested in the rest. They are not amongst the best made figures and in my opinion trade on the fantastic tv show.
on 16 January 2013
very nice when set up a little bit fiddly though and perhaps a bit over priced for what it is , be steady around it or it collapse
on 22 October 2013
We bought this on offer, I certainly wouldn't pay full price for this product. Well worth the low price but not an exceptional kit.
on 18 January 2013
great toy and good value for money. My son now has all the collection and has them on display. Keeps him occupied for along time.
on 4 January 2013
excellent value for money kept my child busy for ages and he can keep changing the landscape so its not boring
on 14 January 2016
Nice set to go with the other sets in this series. I probably wouldn't have bought it at it's original higher price though; there's not much to it, just palm trees & foliage really, but a good additional set. The 'click' that holds the brick palm trees in place isn't that good, but it all looks good and that's the main thing.
on 23 October 2013
I glad I did not pay full price, quite small box, not opened as a present for nephew. sure he will like it though. problem came in a box with de icer granules which the lid came off and emptied every where, hopefully none got inside this box although did mark outside of box
on 29 January 2015
My son loves his new jungle addition for his Lego city, as I have said on my other review for the Arctic play set this is great value for money - However the build attachments are not as sturdy as a Lego kit would be it serves its purpose and makes for a happy child YAY!!!
on 4 August 2015
My son wanted this to go with his Lego, just wanted some trees etc to go with existing lego sets and its compatible, for that jobs it's excellent and was really cheap.