on 2 June 2015
This product is good and my daughter loves it. The tables have a part which could be dangerous if children try to chew it and chock on it. But be careful about amazon prime membership. If amazon asked you to try a trial version of amazon prime, just be careful. If you accept it and the period of the trial is finished you will automatically become a member of amazon prime and amazon will charge you. In UK it is 79 GBP per a year. Apparently they send you an email with instruction on how to cancel your membership but if you don't see the email (like me and my colleague) among so many emails from amazon and don't follow the instruction and cancel your trial amazon prime membership then you become a member automatically. They don't send a paper receipt to your address so you wouldn't notice that they have debited your account. Today I and a colleague of mine noticed that we have been an amazon prime member and our accounts have been debited for 79 GBP. He could refund it but I could not because apparently I was unknowingly using the one day delivery service of amazon prime for the last 10 months, even though I had never used other services like watching movies... I just thought I share this information so that you also double check your account and make sure you are not an amazon prime member against your will.
on 28 June 2016
My 2 year old is absolutely obsessed with Peppa pig, so when I saw this set with so many of her beloved characters included I had to buy it. She doesn't much play with the desks yet, but she plays with the characters EVERY SINGLE DAY. We can't leave the house without at least two of them clutched in her little hands!
I highly recommend this set as an addition to any Peppa collections, or like us as a starter set because it includes so many little people! Brilliant toy, very well made. Really happy daughter and Mum! :)
on 30 January 2013
This set has been a hit with my three year old daughter as she really enjoys the Peppa Pig TV episodes and she has just started pre-school so she is fascinated with the whole concept of classrooms, teachers etc. Of course, there are a few limitations here as the figures have quite spindly little limbs, the pens you see on the desks are fixed, not separate accessories and you can't write on the blackboard. Having said that, the figures can all be made to stand or sit or move their arms, and I really like the way several of Peppa's friends are included in the same set, as so many branded toy sets come with only one figure. My daughter has great fun playing with the characters as though they were doing what she does at pre-school. The entire set out of its packaging is small enough to take out and about.
on 8 July 2017
Fantastic quality, brought for my 2 year old to go with her classroom set I had brought her. My daughter absolutely loves this and talks about it day and night. Arrived quickly and in perfect condition
on 23 November 2016
Felt a bit flimsy to me but my niece loved it, got it at a good price RRP is a bit steep in my opinion, but got from warehouse deals for half price.
on 28 September 2013
Bought as a gift for my daughter's friend's 3rd birthday. Her Mum has subsequently told me that she loves the little figurines and takes them everywhere with her. Very sweet and I think children around this age seem to love small toys that are colourful and interesting and spark their imagination. Delighted I bought it and would certainly recommend it, especially for Peppa fans!
on 6 November 2017
nice to play with and the other p.pig items purchased
on 16 December 2013
Nice set, bought this for a niece. She will love it im sure.

Wasn't too impressed that I paid through the nose for it (and postage) as I have seen it since for ALOT less than I payed amazon!

My advice is shop around first before buying from amazon if you are on a budget.
on 16 December 2015
This is well worth the price, was pleasantly surprised by all the little extras an the figures are a good size am sure my little grandson will be very happy with his Xmas prezzie Thankyou.
on 31 December 2017