- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
The Chaplin Revue - Charlie Chaplin
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contains seven Charlie Chaplin movies made between 1918 and 1923. Included are 'Shoulder Arms' (1918) - his popular portrayal of World War I trench life, the charming and hilarious views of family life and romance in 'A Dog's Life' (1918), and lampooning small-town hypocrisy in The Pilgrim' (1923).
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Park Circus released all the First National shorts on two dvd discs. Why couldn't Curzon have done the same with the blu-ray edition. If you are not fussy about seeing these films in HD on blu-ray then I recommend the Park Circus 2 disc dvd. But if like me you want to see Chaplin's films in the best possible quality then get this so you can at least own 5 of the 8 irst national shorts on blu-ray.
Can any of the missing shorts be obtained on blu-ray elsewhere?