on 29 January 2014
Arrived in super quick time, well packaged. The birds love these and I have now bought six for our garden. I've dotted them about in the laurel hedging but have secured them with plastic ties to make sure they do not become detached from the hedging. Each time I brushed our dog, I collected the hair and put it into the pouches before I hung them, so our birds will be nice and cosy this winter. The ones I put in last year have been nested in by wrens and blue tits. How great is that. Would thoroughly recommend these. They are well made and a great addition to a garden.
on 1 May 2012
Reasonably made and should last a couple of years in their position inside an evergreen hedge. The hanging loops however are not at all strong so I would recommend fixing them to the branch with a piece of garden wire through the roof of the nesting pocket for added strength.
on 7 January 2014
The items look nice when they arrived - I bought quite a number of them. One of them arrived with the Handle Missing. Amazon sent a replacement promptly. Then about 7 weeks later, the handle of another of the rooster pockets just broke off - it was hung on a tree branch.

It seems like this items may look nice but they are quite flimsey. I am pleased I bought it via Amazon , at least, I could get customer support.

I give it two stars not because I did not like it, but because I do not like the standard of the finish work - one came without handle, and another, the handle just came off.

The manafacturer should make sure the item has a more secure handle.
on 4 June 2011
The review i read for this item didnt tell me much about the actual item. When i opened the box it was in i was amazed at the beauty of the product. Perfect for a bird family, It camaflages really well.

I would recommend this to anyone - bird lovers, granparents, mums and dads even little kids im sure they would love to watch the birs come and nest into there new home.

The bird roosting pocket is a very good size. There very light and look fragiale; they dont break easly they just look it.

Overall i found no faults at all with this product. Which is proberly why i brought two of them :)

***** *****
on 28 April 2012
Neat looking little thing. Stuck in the fork of a branch it almost looks like a real nest. Not seen anything go inside yet but it may become a more desirable residence when the leaves have grown to provide some privacy.

Don't know if it will last for more than a season but it seems well constructed and therefore good value for money.
on 10 March 2012
We were given one of these as a gift and liked it so much, we ordered more. It adds to the character of our bird-friendly garden.
on 1 June 2012
I was pleasantly surprised when this product arrived. Considering it was competitively priced it was a good quality product and the birds in my garden love it!
on 3 July 2013
Much bigger roosting pocket than I thought it would be, but that's fine with me, Just need to find a good spot amongst the ivy! 5 Stars :)
on 6 March 2012
This was a small gift for my very old mother-in-law. For an astoundingly low price I received a beautiful little nesting box which looked so delicate but in fact was sturdy and very well crafted. Careful packing brought it to me undamaged. My mother-in-law just loved it and it's now awaiting tenants.
on 7 February 2012
Well impressed with the roosting pocket, exceeded expectations along with it being cracking value. Also purchased chapelwood nesting box, with the same results. DElivery first class, well actually ahead of alloted time window. PLEASED>