- Also check our best rated Pc Game reviews
Chaos on Deponia (PC DVD)
|Price:||£3.65 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Unique world honouring the tradition of Douglas Adams, Terry Pratchett Matt Groening
- Hand-drawn art design in full HD glory
- High quality cartoon animation drawn in comic style
- Bizarre characters and wacky humour meet challenging puzzles
- Elaborate soundtrack with many atmospheric tracks
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Media: DVD-ROM
- Item Quantity: 1
Includes: soundtrack, sticker & extra steam gifting key
The sequel to The award winning hit: ‘Deponia’. Deponia has been critically acclaimed by the gaming press and within a short period, has become the best reviewed German adventure game of all time!
What a mess!
On a landfill-planet called Deponia, lives a clever and ambitious Rufus, who wants nothing more than to get off of Deponia and reach the beautiful flying city of Elysium in the sky.
Rufus, having turned over a new leaf and completely reformed, finds himself having to save love interest Goal from a problem that he has created. Her mind has been split into three parts, each with a fragment of her identity. Using his remarkable charming wit, he needs to earn the respect and affection of each fragment in order to put Goal back together again...and then he needs to venture to Eylsium and save Deponia from certain doom while he's at it!
This second adventure on Deponia tells a unique, self-contained story playable without prior knowledge of the first instalment. Fans of the first game will discover new aspects of familiar characters' backgrounds and see open questions answered.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
2. The installing time is painfully slow, yet for £4.48 instead of usual £16.99 for online download, it makes it bearable.
3. There were few glitches and screen freezing problems - I suggest to save the game often.
4. It was supposed to be all point & click game, but at one point there is some "action" included, where one has to be quick at tapping the mouse button. 20 minutes later of trying to play with my laptop's touch pad made me really annoyed as I prefer classical, lazy, "do-it-in-your-own-time" point & click games. After further 10 minutes playing with the mouse - it was a success, albeit irritation stayed.
5. The ending was just horrible - not the story wise, but endless conversation choices instead of pointing & clicking game play, made me feel like the developers run out of ideas and decided to cut/change the scenario to be able to make a sequel.
Overall, for the price I have paid (£4.48) it was an ok game. I apologise if I have offended any fans or developers, but this is my personal opinion.
Deponia has the quirky sense of humour and character styles of games like Simon The Sorcerer and Monkey Island. Everything is just so crazy you never know what will happen next.
Playing lead character Rufus it's up to you to save Deponia whilst causing as much chaos as possible.
An incredibly funny game with great art design. If you love those Adventure games Acquire this and the first game. You won't regret it.
(Note: Steam does run offline and is not as much trouble as the other reviewer stated.)
I would avoid buying this edition on principle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you've played the first one,which I really think you should, this is on parr, Its just as funny, just as good. Hurry up with that third one.Published on 3 Sept. 2014 by mazzy
Humor is akin to such classics as Monkey Island and Discworld.
Very very good series and would recommend to other point and click fans!
I bought this game after finishing the first and it is a lot better! This took me longer to finish, made me laugh more and was just amazing.Published on 11 Aug. 2013 by NetherLewis