on 20 October 2013
this is very pretty but much smaller than expecting and the engraving on it is almost impossible 2 read because of this. also the chain is very short more like a childs length and def wont fit my sister whome it was bought for so need 2 also purchase a seperate chain. also came atatched to a piece of card saying costume jewelrey which made it look very cheap. overall not what i was expecting :-( on the plus side, the delivery from this seller was very prompt.
on 13 January 2014
This is a pretty little item - little being the word I'd use. Much smaller than the photo would suggest and too small to read the inscription. A little disappointed.
on 20 December 2013
To say that this is not at all what I was expecting would be an understatement. In the prmotional picture it shows my sister my friend as being almost like an engraving. when the item arrived the "engraving" is unreadable it looks like a sticker and not an engraving. the chain is very short far too small for an adult. all in all a very bad purchase. although it was delivered in good time but I give Amazon credit for that.
on 15 June 2013
Item as described although slightly smaller than I expected. Bought it for a birthday present for my sister who I hope will be pleased with it - I know I like it so hopefully she will too. I would recommend this item.
on 1 August 2013
It would have been 5 stars except that the inscription is very small and difficult to read!
My sister didn't even notice the writing until i pointed it out to her!

It's a beautiful necklace though :)
on 21 December 2015
The writing is quite small and the pendent itself is light - but very sparkly and the chain is lovely - nicely packaged and sent on time - great little gift for a reasonable price!
on 3 December 2016
Nice necklace but the writing is so small you can't see it so that was a bit disappointing if I'd known that I wouldn't have bought it although it is still a nice little necklace
on 25 September 2013
bought this for my friend she liked the look of it but two months later the crystal drop then followed the heart a 1 month later. but for what I paid not bad
on 21 May 2013
This was brought as a gift from brother to sister, the price it was and the price i paid was great especially when on a budget. Would buy again from them.
on 30 January 2014
necklace was perfect and was a really appreciated by my daughter she wears it everyday,and loves the gift from her brother.