on 6 February 2016
Just installed. Seams perfect! Only using it because my on-board audio died.

JUST REMEMBER TO USE THE DISK TO INSTALL DRIVERS!

I spent half an hour looking for drivers online, then I remembered that it comes with a disk.

It's also really small so it shouldn't suffocate anything else installed in your PC such as GPU. I was worried I would suffocate my EVGA GTX 960 SSC ACX 2.0 but it only covers 1/2 a fan. So, no worries there.
on 23 February 2014
well worth waiting for well packed fitted in and it worked straight away good sound for money no problems at all excellent value for money
on 23 August 2015
Works fine. Only one issue this product is quite fragile so you would expect it to come in a protective box, it came in a jiffy bag and I was lucky as it came all the way from china which I did not realise when I bought it, it was still intact. Other than that good purchase.
on 22 July 2014