- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Changing Values in Medieval Scotland: A Study of Prices, Money, and Weights and Measures Hardcover – 1 Jun 1995
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
"...[an] exceptionally valuable work. This work is highly recommended, and it is indispensable for any economic historian of medieval and early-modern Britain." Albion
"The excessive amount of effort devoted by the suthors to collecting their data demands a high degree of respect. ...I have the highest regard both for the effort and precision devoted to collecting and processing the data and for the intellectual challenge the interpretations represent.... This book is an illustrative example of the complicated puzzle presented by price history, the solution of which will lead us closer to understanding the ins and outs of both the late medieval and early modern society." Leo Noordegraaf, Journal of Economic History
This 1995 book is a full-scale study of prices in medieval Scotland, c.1260–1542, which includes detailed discussions of coinage, and weights and measures. This was the first complete study to have been undertaken on Scots medieval prices.See all Product description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Biographies & Histories > Business & Economic History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > History
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Macroeconomics
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Microeconomics
- Books > History > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland
- Books > History > Europe > Medieval