The Changing South of Gene Patterson: Journalism of Civil Rights, 1960-1968 (Southern Dissent Series) Hardcover – 31 Dec 2002
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Roy Peter Clark is a senior scholar at The Poynter Institute, a school for journalists in St. Petersburg, Florida, author and editor of several books on writing and journalism, and coeditor of The Values and Craft of American Journalism (UPF, 2002). Raymond Arsenault is the John Hope Franklin Professor of History at the University of South Florida, St. Petersburg, and author or editor of several books, including St. Petersburg and the Florida Dream (UPF, 1998).
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Historical > 1901 Onwards
- Books > Biography > Historical > Social & Urban History
- Books > Biography > Historical > United States
- Books > Biography > Political > United States
- Books > Biography > Social & Health Issues > Cultural History
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > History > Essays, Journals, Letters & True Accounts
- Books > History > North America
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Civil Liberties & Political Activism > Civil Rights & Citizenship
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics > Countries & Regions > United States
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Multicultural Studies > Black Studies