Changing Irish Times: Irish Women Journalists 1969-1981 Paperback – 22 Sep 2003
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Food writer and journalist ELGY GILLESPIE worked on the Irish Times from 1971 to 1986. She freelances from her current home in San Francisco, and is author of the Rough Guide to San Francisco Restaurants and a cookbook You Say Potato!.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Women & Art
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Languages
- Books > Reference > Publishing & Books
- Books > Reference > Writing > Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Press & Journalism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies