Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.07

on 4 May 2014
Being thoroughly captivated by supernatural fiction if it done well...I was instantly drawn to this series after reading the description. I won't go into describing the plot as other reviews have done an excellent job of this already. All I will say is I very much enjoyed it, well written and brings the viewpoints of the main players which is good to read. Zoe is strong and independent and Conner is more than likeable...his connection to animals is endearing.
However, I felt that the end was rushed...I wanted to see more of Zoe after everything has come to a head, instead it jumps to the pack meeting and skips what would have been very interesting interaction between Zoe and Conner after he is saved. I wanted to see them connect after her change and they don't really discuss the mating connection. Ultimately there is more to Zoe than being a changeling and yet it skips over it at the end to bring a rather 'fluffy' epilogue. Don't get me wrong I love a happy ending and agree this was fitting...but before this there needed to be a chapter where they connect and talk through the major climax of the whole book! Rather than just mention 'bits' in past tense in the meeting with the rest of the pack present. This was.a shame for the book would have been more enjoyable to me after finishing..as I felt a little short-changed with how rushed the ending was...almost like it had to finish with so many chapters and left out detail...shame really.
on 22 March 2015
I'm not going to do a break down of the story, the novel description gives a good feel for the story (and there are enough plot spoiler reviews around, if that's the sort you like). Dani Harper has way of writing that grips you and keeps you turning the pages, (long after you should have turned off the light, with work the next day). Her characters are very engaging and you get lots of insight due to her style of writing from the various characters perspective.
The book is situated in a small town with a assortment of different people (both Human and Changelings), with their own characters and their individual stories/ back story's loves and wants. She mixes the paranormal element with real life in a convincing way so that you get real empathy with each individual, you understand how they are feeling and why they act and do or not do things as you might expect them to. Changeling Moon is a lovely story with action and one I will read again - and the good news is that there are more books based in the same town, Changeling Dream and Changeling Dawn with story lines involving the other characters you come to love.
on 30 May 2015
Changeling Moon (Changeling, #1) by Dani Harper

This is the first book to Ms. Harper's Changeling series and introduces the reader to the characters of Connor Macleod a Changeling wolf and his human mate Zoey Tyler. They meet after Zoey barely escapes a rogue werewolf's vicious attack and ends up in the care of Connor who's a vet. Recognizing that Zoey was attacked by a Changeling like him and that she will soon turn.

Connor is sexy, handsome, strong and protective while Zoey is independent, smart, pretty but a bit up tight. The secondary characters are just as interesting and fully developed. This book has action, people with psychic abilities, magic, hot sex, werewolf mythology and more. It's very well written and the characters are fresh and interesting enough to keep your attention glued to the book.

I highly recommend this book to everyone that likes wolves and the paranormal.

Received ARC copy.
Lisa
on 28 December 2012
I really enjoyed this book and the two that followed it! This book focuses on Connor, a very sexy vet and also a changeling (they don't like to be called werewolves!) and Zoe, a reporter and Connor's mate! The story starts off with Zoe being bitten and Connor coming to her rescue, what follows is the two of them getting to know each other, falling in love and Connor trying to work out how he tells Zoe she's been bit by a Changeling and about to become one herself when human's don't even know Changelings exist? Add to that the drama of putting a stop to the changeling responsible for bitting Zoe,an out of town reporter determined to expose the secret of the Changeling's existence and a secret in Zoe's bloodline that even she didn't know and you have a compelling paranormal romance that you just can't put down! The story is well written and the characters are easy to fall in love with! The series will follow the Macleod siblings.
on 15 November 2014
I enjoyed this book but have to say some of it reminded me of my 1st book I read ,
1st bite !!
Very good twists within your book especially the ending .
I do love a Good love story and your books certainly carry that wow factor whereby you just can't put the book down , same as 1st bite !
As a result of my 1st two findings I've downloaded most of your knew changerling books as I just can't get enough .
onto the next one now , happy reading to others that pick up this amazing book .
k. rees
on 21 May 2013
I had mixed opinions for this Story, I really enjoyed lots of it, but felt a little unsatisfied in places. The story was great, the plot was exciting and interesting. It held my attention and was descriptive and really well set. The pace was steady, while keeping you guessing. The dynamics of the pack could have been better, and the friendships/relationships more solid and expanded. Overall better then average, and I would still read a follow up.