Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 May 2014
I am a new Christian and wanted to find out how to progress in my walk with The Lord , Watchman Nee's book explained so many things to me and helped me view my faith in a much simpler way. A must read for any Christian.
on 13 June 2013
Book is brilliant. The kindle layout has no table of contents so difficult to navigate to chapters. That's the only reason I gave it a 4* otherwise definitely a 5*. Books by Watchman Nee are always so powerful.
on 27 January 2014
This is a very clear and helpful book. Brings out many points not mentioned in similar study books on the subject. Links Abraham,Isaac and Jacob in ways I haven't seen before. Good read
on 15 January 2013
A well written book from a Well known and respected author. a good book whcuich is just one of many available on the internet, some of which are free.
on 13 December 2014