- Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: Piatkus; Digital original edition (4 Oct. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749954388
- ISBN-13: 978-0749954383
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 2 x 12.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 375,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Change Your Brain, Change Your Body: Use your brain to get the body you have always wanted Paperback – 4 Oct 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Daniel Amen continually demonstrates why is is truly one of the most original thinkers in medicine today. As he correctly points out in his newest book, Change Your Brain, Change Your Body, the brain is the integration center that ultimately controls not only the way we think but also the way we look. More important, he provides the dietary advice that has been clinically demonstrated to improve brain function. If you want to optimize your life, this book is a must-read. (Barry Sears, author of The Zone)
A book that looks at weight loss and how by changing your brain habits can help you lose weight and get the body you always wanted!See all Product description
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.