on 26 February 2014
I have been fortunate to listen to many of Louis's CD's and they have been a big help on my journey. This one is not, in my opinion, one of her best but it was helpful. Unlike her other CD's I only needed to play it twice. hence the 4 stars, others may find they need or want to play it more, it depends where you are on your journey and how much of Louis's methods you have used already. I am glad I bought it because I can use it to help others.
on 4 February 2009
Go on, buy it, it adds to your life, listen to it when you sleep or just take out one hour a week and learn.
on 11 April 2016
As always, an interesting session from Louise but not particularly stimulating in comparison to other works. An 'OK' listen in the car for me personally.