on 29 April 2012
This Chambers Crossword Dictionary was just right for our purpose, since it was to replace a copy that had literally fallen apart - with use. This is why we chose a hardcover version and since it was a direct replacement, we had every reason to believe it would be as useful as the original.
Delivery was first rate and the copy is great.
on 15 August 2014
As I already have a well worn copy of this book am well aware of its usefulness hence the desire to purchase another copy. My only complaint is that the bottom edges of the book's cover were damaged due to it being sent in a plastic bag and having no protective covering
on 22 March 2010
This was my first purchase of a second hand book from Amazon and I was very happy with the condition. Thank you so much it's a lifesaver with my crosswords.
on 5 April 2013
This is a comprehensive crossword dictonary wich suits all needs, especially those of us who are crossword fanatics i would happily recomend this book to others.
on 15 May 2014
Very useful, a good reference book. Made a great gift for a friend whose own book had been so used, some pages were lost when the spine had broken. Was glad to fiund a replacement
on 18 March 2013
First class book for all Crossword addicts ,i was so pleased to have managed to replace my old one that was falling to pieces..
on 24 April 2013
I liked the way amzon handled every thing. The quality of the book was terrific, and I would recommend to all my friends
on 19 February 2015
A purchase for a friend as I already have a much-used copy of this book so I knew she would like it and find it useful.
on 7 October 2014
Very good value for money . Had my original copy for 10yrs.Can't do my crosswords without it, in use every day.
on 27 June 2014
A good book, condition was also very good and it was good value for money and well met my expectations.