- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Chambers (6 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1473641209
- ISBN-13: 978-1473641204
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 1.9 x 19.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 74,216 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
The Chambers Book of Cryptic Crosswords, Book 1: 100 entertainingly challenging cryptic crossword puzzles Paperback – 6 Oct 2016
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Give your brain a workout with 100 cryptic puzzles from the most crossword-friendly dictionary in the world
From the Back Cover
Give your brain a workout with 100 puzzles from Chambers, the most crossword-friendly dictionary in the world
Put your feet up and escape from it all with The Chambers Book of Cryptic Crosswords, featuring a 'ton' of cryptic challenges to give your brain a workout.
In each puzzle there are one or two easy clues to provide a way in, and all the solutions, bar the odd special exception, can be found in the Chambers Dictionary. No specialist knowledge is required: if you have a good grasp of the English language and an interest in words, you should be able to crack the clues.
This collection is designed to provide a fair challenge for seasoned experts, but also give 'average solvers' a decent chance of completing the puzzles.
Entertaining, fun and challenging enough to tax even the most seasoned crossword aficionado, you'll need quick wits to go head-to-head with Chambers.See all Product description