- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Biography reviews
Chambers Biographical Dictionary, 9th edition Hardcover – 1 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Chambers Biographical Dictionary is quite easily the best reference book in the world (Sunday Telegraph)
Simply all you need to know about anyone (Fay Weldon)
Incomparably the best (The Sunday Times)
Some people leave a deeper footprint in the sands of time than others. In these pages we have access to their particular stories and identities. It is a rich cornucopia of life experience (Dame Joan Bakewell)
Just about all the people who really matter in one handy and endlessly browsable book.See all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I would recommend this book to everyone regardless of age.