- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
ChÃfÂ¢teau de Fayolle red Bergerac 2010 Wine 75 cl (Case of 3)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Luscious flavours from ripe Merlot grapes combine with the Cabernets to give the wine real backbone and excellent structure.
- A very well made red that should make many of its more famous Bordeaux neighbours blush.
- An excellent match for roast beef.
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Both the vineyard and Chateau de Fayolle itself date from the 15th Century, just after 300 years of English Plantagnet rule came to an end in Aquitaine. Ch. Fayolle's limestone and chalk terroir is on a tributuary of the Dordogne, the Marmant, and with its deliberately low yield, no herbicides and consummate winemaking by Jean Gazaniol, is, we believe, one of the finest in the Bergerac appellation. A delicious and much cheaper alternative to red Bordeaux.