- Save 5 GBP on your next purchase of selected alcoholic beverages by shopping this item now. More information: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/browse/?ie=UTF8&node=15993979031 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.95 delivery
+ £4.99 delivery
Ceylon Arrack Liqueur, 70 cl
- This process results in a complex liquid with a rich, sweet nose and aromas and flavours of tropical fruit
- The sap of the coconut flower is the juice that would have eventually turned the coconut flower into a coconut
- The primary role of wood ageing is to calm the spirit rather than to flavour it
- The ageing process is carefully monitored to ensure the natural flavours are enhanced and not overtaken
- It was commended by International Spirits Challenge 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights. For medicinal products, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
Rockland Distilleries began on a family estate in 1924 and remains a family run business. In 2009 they decided to market their arrack to a wider audience and commissioned the designer pink, tall, square bottle in which Ceylon Arrack is now presented.
Customers also shopped for
Showing 1-8 of 14 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.