Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now Shop now

on 26 July 2014
Bought as a birthday gift for my wife, very prompt delivery and well presented in box along with certificate. My wife loved it and still does. Would definitely buy from this seller again.
on 21 July 2013
I was impressed with the customer service on this order. The company amended the design to take account of exactly what I wanted and one of their team, Sara, was most solicitous in answering e-mails and ensuring the pendant was received in time for a birthday. I did pay for express delivery and I do not think that this is possible with this pendant as thay are not in stock but have to be accessed and this took a week. Nevertheless, I would use the company again as they are responsive and reliable.

See one answered question