- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Oracle Certified Professional Java SE 7 Programmer Exams 1Z0-804 and 1Z0-805: A Comprehensive OCPJP 7 Certification Guide (Expert's Voice in Java) Paperback – 25 Feb 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
S G Ganesh is a practitioner working in the area of code quality management at Siemens Corporate Research and Technologies in Bangalore. He previously worked in HP's C++ compiler team and was also a member of the C++ standardization committee. His areas of interests include OO design, design patterns, and programming languages.He is a Software Engineering Certified Instructor (IEEE certification) and has an OCPJP 7 certification.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It also can be used to test your knowledge of Java (with regards to areas covered in the book), as it has tests that are similar to the certifcate test.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Exams > European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Java
- Books > Computing & Internet > Certification > Subjects > Oracle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Databases > Oracle
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture