Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Centrum Advance Multivitamin and Multiminerals 100 Tablets
|Price:||£10.50 (£0.11 / each) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.85 (21%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Centrum Advance is a comprehensive daily multivitamin and multimineral supplement
- With balanced nutrient combinations
- Supplements your diet and lifestyle by containing essential vitamins and minerals recommended on a daily basis
- Vitamins B1, B2, B5, B6 and minerals phosphorus and magnesium help release energy from food to contribute to your overall health and well-being
- Contains vitamins A and Biotin to help healthy skin and vitamin C, which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A busy social life, work or family commitments don’t always make it easy to eat a healthy and balanced diet. Centrum Advance Multivitamin is designed to help you fulfil your nutritional needs and support your everyday health and wellbeing.
Why Choose Centrum Advance?
- Complete multivitamin: Centrum Advance contains 25 key nutrients including all 13 essential vitamins.
- Supports energy release, immunity and contributes to healthy skin & metabolism.
B vitamins help unlock energy from food to contribute to your overall health and well-being.
Contains vitamin C which is important to the normal function of the immune system, and is also an antioxidant.
Contains vitamins A, C and Biotin to help maintain healthy skin.
Calcium contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism.
Centrum Advance is a comprehensive daily multivitamin / multimineral supplement with specially balanced nutrient combinations to help support your health needs!See all Product Description
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The first question we should ask ourselves before taking any pill is that of the unpleasant do we really need to take it? Living in a polluted stressful environment and not taking our greens and essential vitamins, and added to that all the junk food and easy solutions, the answer is yes. However, when it comes to multivitamin tablet don't expect a multivitamin tablet suddenly solve all your vitamin problems. There are, of course, arguments that the multivitamin tablets wouldn't absorbed in the body and the opposite, which you might have heard. Okay, let's review these tablets and its effectiveness. Before the review of Centrum Advanced tablets you need to know a few things about taking multivitamins.
When the body does not get essential vitamin it needs, it uses the stored reserves in the organs, fat, and bones. Over time, the body doesn't replace those vitamins can lead to medical conditions or problems. For example, if we're not getting enough calcium though foods, then the body uses the reserves - that is the calcium in the bones, and over time it may lead to conditions like osteoporosis or weaker bones. Vitamin supplements can prevent such conditions, if you're taking the supplements regularly.Read more ›
supposed to be healthy but stuffed with E numbers.
- Here is a list of all the E-numbers in this product
E460, E464, E1202, E470B, E433, E551, E321, E171, E132 ...possible effects listed below, (original review)
I am not suggesting all these E numbers are 'terrible' but are they necessary? why are the tablets 'blue' for a start?
A quick check of a competitor product 'Holland and Barrett, ABC Plus vitamins' label reveals no E numbers.
I emailed Centrum support USA website twice to ask about this and received no reply.
(Original review below)
Here is a quick google search of some of the E numbers,
- May cause allergic reactions
- Not permitted in infant foods, can provoke an allergic reaction in some people, may trigger hyperactivity, asthma and other intolerance's; serious concerns over carcinogenic and estrogenic effects, in large doses caused tumours in lab animals, banned in Japan in 1958, official committees of experts recommended that it be banned in the UK, however due to industry pressure it was not banned, McDonald's eliminated BHT from their US products by 1986.
- Best avoided by people with allergy reactions as it may cause skin sensitivity, a skin rash similar to nettle rash, itching, high blood pressure and breathing problems.
- Not recommended for consumption by children.
- Banned in Norway.
- Banned in Germany.
- Pollutes waterways.
**Thank you centrum!!!**
I've started taking ABC Plus from Holland and Barrett, which are just as effective and are £10 for two bottles of 120 pills in each, which works out much cheaper. They also contain no additives at all, which seems to make sense if they are for your good health. I was giving the Centrum vits to my daughter and was puzzled why she started getting migraines at the age of 12 years old. That was a frightening experience for both of us, as I first thought she was having a stroke. 12 year old should not get migraines and I think it is not coincidental that she was regularly taking these vitamins with chemicals that can bring on migraines.
I have always been adverse to buying anything from Holland and Barretts, as they are generally over priced and under dosed, but after doing some research, have found the ABC plus vitamins to have everything that is needed in a multi vitamin in the right proportions and are reasonably priced and most importantly have no 'E' numbers in!
Centrum need to get their act together and think about the effects/benefits of their product instead of the blue colour etc., which is not necessary.
This is a 100% unbiased review sellers never provide me with free items to review or try!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tried the wellman tablets but they have a horrible after taste. Bought these and haven't looked back - they're a quality vitamin supplement.Published 10 hours ago by E J Lee
I didn't notice any benefits from taking these tablets. A waste of money. I took it with foods as well . Read morePublished 14 days ago by KRISHNA
I picked these up as a lightning deal but I think even 'normal' price these are good value. Do they actually work? Read morePublished 16 days ago by Andrew Masters
Why so many E numbers? I wasn't aware when I purchased, there is no mention of this! Very concerning. Not happy!Published 21 days ago by TheJones
Although expensive, these multivitamins have no aftertaste and when taken with food do not give you nausea like some other common brands. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Alex