- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Central America Footprint Handbook (Footprint Handbooks) Hardcover – 14 Sep 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
There is a newer edition of this item:
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
From the Back Cover
- Expert author Richard knows Central America inside out; he has travelled extensively throughout the continent researching this new edition- Durable, compact, lightweight books that are portable and designed for the rigours of independent travel- Comprehensive coverage of the main attractions, plus dozens of activities and adventures that will help you get off the beaten track- In-depth information about history, culture and politics- Inspirational trip planning with itineraries and maps
About the Author
Richard Arghiris first visited Latin America in 2003, when he travelled between the capitals of Mexico and Panama. Richard has since become a regular visitor to the Americas, writing and researching content for guidebooks, magazines, newspapers and websites. Richard has lived and worked in Amsterdam, Brighton, London and at sea. Aside from Latin America, he has travelled widely in Europe and the United States, and is currently based in London where he works as an author and freelance journalist and is on the road whenever it calls. Check out Richard's blog from Nicaragua, interamericana.co.uk
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
They are so easy to get used to and also I found that the places recommended are different than the ones LP recommends and are jam packed with tourists, rendering a last minute reservation next to impossible.
Will buy FP guides again.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category