- Save £30 on Sonos Beam Speaker when bought with any TV Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £50 on Sonos Home Theatre (Playbase or Playbar) when bought with any TV Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the TV Buying Guide at Amazon.co.uk to find the right TV for you. Browse our Buying Guide and Review Hub, to learn more, or shop our range of best selling models, by use and technology.
- Also check our best rated Smart TV reviews
- Also check our best rated 50 Inch TV reviews
2 Years Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Cello 20" C20230FT2S2 12 Volt Freeview HD TV with DVD for Caravans, Motorhomes & Boats (Dual Voltage TV) [Energy Class A+]
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 20" HD Ready 12-volt LED TV with built-in DVD player and Freeview T2 capabilities.
- Built-in DVD player, with a single remote control provided to operate the DVD features as well as regular TV functions. This allows you to maximise on entertainment while minimising on space used (DVD located on the right side of product).
- Built-in Freeview T2 HD channels, which allows you to watch and enjoy digital content including HD channels.
- The USB input gives you the ability to connect devices such as personal hard drives, mobile phones and similar products to your TV.
- Utilising the USB with an external storage device connected will allow you to record and even pause live television for later viewing.
- The HDMI input enables you to connect external devices such as gaming consoles (PS4 and Xbox One).
- The TV is also wall mountable (VESA: 100mm x 100mm, bracket not included)
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Cello 12 Volt 19" C19230F Traveller Satellite LED TV - Manufactured in the UK
20" CELLO C20230F 12v 12 volt LED HD CARAVAN TV FREEVIEW DVD USB MOTORHOME BOAT
MOTORHOME CARAVAN BOAT 12V 22" Inch HDR LED Digital Freeview TV 12 Volt with USB PVR & Media DivX Player
Cello C22230FT2 22” Full HD LED TV with built in DVD Player and Freeview T2 HD - UK Made
MANTA 20-Inch LED TV with Freeview/HD Ready - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Deal_Buyer||Amazon.co.uk||Box Limited||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||USB; USB||hdmi||USB and HDMI||USB||N/A||HDMI, USB, COAXIAL, VGA, SCART|
|Display Resolution Max||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p, 1080p||1080p Full HD||720p HD Ready||—|
|Display Size||—||19 inches||20 inches||21.5 inches||22 inches||20 inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9||16:9||16:9||—||16:9||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||46.5 x 17.5 x 32.2 cm||46.5 x 17.5 x 32.2 cm||46.61 x 5.41 x 27.89 m||50.9 x 16.5 x 34.1 cm||53.4 x 16 x 37.4 cm||46 x 10 x 32 cm|
|Item Weight||3 kg||3 kg||279.87 kg||2 kg||3.2 kg||1.6 kg|
|Special Feature||—||12 volts; DVD player; Built in satellite receiver; USB Recording||3D||22 inch Digital LED TV with build in Digital Free To Air (Freeview) receiver for Mpeg-4 Standard and High definition television programs; Ideal for Motorhomes, Caravans, Boats as can be powered by 12 volt.; Possibility of recording TV programs on a USB storage device (USB PVR function); Possibility of watching movies of various video formats (AVI, MKV, VOB), viewing pictures (JPEG, BMP) and listening to music (MP3, WMA); AC adapter for 220 V mains (UK adapter included for UK buyers); 12 V DC input (lead included)||VESA 100||—|
|Tuner Technology||Freeview; Freeview HD||DVB-S2||Freeview||DVB-T||mpeg4||Freeview|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Size Name: 20 inch
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A super slim Freeview T2 HD packed with convenient features including DVD player, Freeview T2 HD channels, and built-in satellite tuner in one neat unit with a single remote control to operate everything. The built-in satellite tuner allows you to watch all your favourite shows without the need for an external box. The USB input enables the recording of digital TV channels or viewing of media downloaded via your computer. Enjoy an HD viewing experience when connecting games consoles and other external devices via the HDMI input.
This TV is supplied with the Cello 12 volt adapter makes it ideal for using in caravans, boats, mobile homes and HGV vehicles.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The picture is superb, the controls easy to use and weighs next to nothing.
But it scores highest on power usage. If we are in a campsite with an electric hook up, no problem. But if not, the TV works perfectly on the solar panel. We did consider spending £400 on the 24" Avtex, but glad we didn't. The Goodmans Cello is perfect.
The picture is great and it has a decent viewing angle. The sound is not as good as our full size TV at home (obviously it has smaller internal speakers being a little TV), but for a small space like a motorhome or caravan it's fine. I found adjusting the standard settings and changing the sound to film mode improved the sound quality too, so it's worth trying different settings.
It plays DVD discs and you can also watch files that are stored on your pen drive, which is great if you're camping in an area with poor TV reception. I'm really pleased we went with the Cello and the 22inch screen is the perfect size!
This past weekend as the weather forecast wasn't too good so we decided to take it with us in the van for the first time since purchasing it and as you will see from the photographs unless you are viewing sitting up and near on straight at the T.V. the view angles are shocking to say the least.
Upon return home we contacted Cello Customer Support who we cannot fault as they were extremely prompt in their replies and after an exchange of emails and photographs we were told by their technical team that this was normal for this model number. They did offer us an exchange for the same model only but said it would only be the same!
You will see that we have given it 3 stars rather than 1 star as although the viewing angles are terrible the picture quality is actually good. However recommend that you test the viewing angles on delivery and not just plug it in like we did. as you may be in for a nasty shock when not sitting together/lying down.
Cello said the only way to have the item repaired was to send picture evidence via email of the TV turned on and serial number. Then either someone would come out to the house to inspect/repair TV or a company will pick the TV up. BOTH of these options would require a whole day, of which you have to be free. Offered no other option than that!!!
Deplorable customer service now left with a either faulty product or one that was miss-sold and not fit for purpose.
DO NOT BUY from Digital Tec Ltd or Cello both are disreputable, and have a 'we have your money already' attitude. Such a waste of £189.99!!!
Bought for sick parent in end of jul17, not used until end of sep17 (due to hospital admission) not used for some months in-between (due to hospital admission). As he is very ill & now disabled he could not deal with them so I have had to, would they treat a sick person like that?. Contacted them in March about this, after incessant back and forth now in may; still with a faulty TV.
Apologies for the essay, but I feel strongly about this. Awful!!!
Again DO NOT BUY from Digital Tec Ltd or Cello both are disreputable.
The display is clear and bright, and I've no concerns about viewing angle (I'm usually in front of it looking down, given it sits in the corner on the work-top). The speakers are clear (if a bit tinny) and adequately loud if you turn the volume up a bit. There's a decent array of connectors for most things (HDMIx2, composite, YPbPr, even VGA, and a USB port although I'm not sure how good its firmware is for playing things). There's also a VESA mount on the back to which I've attached the Pi.
If I had one criticism to make, it'd be that I'd rather have a model *without* quite so many things and pay a bit less. As a display for a Raspberry Pi, it's perfect but I've no use for tuner, DVD player, etc. Now, if there could be a sub-hundred quid model without those extra bells and whistles...