Cello C19115F 19-inch HD Ready TV/DVD Combi with Freeview [Energy Class A]
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Integrating a DVD Player into the TV is a great way to combine two units into one neat package
- All Cello TVs include Freeview as standard.
- HDMI connections provide superior, uncompressed digital video and audio quality
- USB recording feature - Simply insert a USB memory stick (not supplied). Highlight the programme to record on the 7 day EPG and press record
- Cello HD Ready TVs can display a picture of 1920 by 1080 pixels - well over 2 million - which adds clarity to images never before possible with analogue or standard definition digital
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Cello C19115F 19-inch HD Ready TV/DVD Combi with Freeview
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||DIRECT 4||DIRECT 4||DIRECT 4|
|Connectivity Technology||USB||USB, VGA and HDMI||USB||USB|
|Display Resolution Max||1080p Full HD||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready|
|Display Size||19 inches||16 inches||20 inches||20 inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:9||16:9||16:9||16:9|
|Item Dimensions||4.3 x 45.9 x 30 cm||4.8 x 37.4 x 24.4 cm||5.4 x 46.6 x 27.9 cm||—|
|Item Display Weight||3.6 kg||—||2.8 kg||2.8 kg|
|Item Weight||1 kg||1.7 kg||—||—|
|Special Feature||VESA 100||3D||VESA 100||VESA 100|
Energy efficiency classA
On-mode power consumption15 Watts
Energy consumption21 Kilowatts per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
Visible screen diagonal19" / 48 cm
This super slim Cello TV includes an integrated DVD player for added flexibility and convenience. Enjoy the sharp picture quality on the 19-inch screen and playback music,films and photos using the USB port. The Digital TV technology allows you to receive digital broadcast signals for improved sound and picture quality. Also, the dedicated Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) provides you with TV listings for up to 7 days in advance. Integrating a DVD Player into the TV is a great way to combine two units into one neat package. As well as saving space it means less cables and one remote control. USB recording feature - Simply insert a USB memory stick (not supplied). Highlight the programme to record on the 7 day EPG and press record. You can also pause live TV. HDMI connections provide superior, uncompressed digital video and audio quality. Ideal for connecting your TV to devices such as satellite boxes and Blu-ray disc players. Freeview is a free digital TV service. It provides 50 digital TV channels and 24 radio stations with no need for a subscription. All Cello TVs include Freeview as standard.
C19115F TV Set
Remote Controls(Inc Batteries)
Stand Fixing Screws
Quick Start Guide