Read and Write to any desktop side database Wirelessly with your Android Phone/Tablet(Using Local Wi-Fi). Changes on Android device can synchronize wirelessly and instantly to desktop database. Also, any modifications to the desktop database can wirelessly and instantly send to Android device, so you will always have the most current information at your fingertips.
You will need our Desktop software.
User can work Offline when network is not available and submit data when network will available.
* Synchronize any desktop side database Wirelessly on your Android phone/Tablet(Local Wi-Fi).
* Add/Edit/Delete data on Android device, which will be immediately transfer to database on your PC wirelessly.
* Update data on the field, which will reflect to Server database(Desktop database).
* Synchronize Table/View or Stored Procedure of your database with Android phone.
* Apply SQL select queries, Filters, Sort the fields and sync data according to it.
* Supported Databases: Microsoft Access 97/2000/2003/2007/2010, Microsoft Excel 97/2000/2003/2007/2010, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, FoxPro, dBase, R:BASE and any ODBC Compliant Database.
* Data is secured as 128 bit AES used for encryption.
* Supports Unicode language database such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Russian etc.
* Supported Forms on Android phone and Tablet.
* Design form on desktop with Label, Text Field, Buttons, Checkbox, Combo box, Page, Image, Signature, Sub-form control.
* Supports Sub forms, Design a master/detail form, or a parent/child form using sub form.
* Send single record data on form as a .png image by Email.
* Image control on form, Select image on device for each record.
* Import/Export form design.
* Supports synchronization of Image/Signature with desktop database.
* Support Bar code scanning.
Software has 10 days evaluation period. Device side software is free to download. User needs to purchase desktop software after 10 days evaluation period. Cost of desktop software is $39.99
Download and install desktop component of this software on windows based PC from the following link.
Purchase the full version software from the following link.
Difference between Internet version and Wi-Fi version:
Internet version allows to synchronize data from any where.
Wi-Fi version allows synchronization of data only in local Wi-Fi area.
Note: Here are the Quick steps for initial synchronization setting between desktop and device
If you are using Firewall on your computer, please add port in Firewall from following path.
Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Exceptions (Tab) ->
Here use "Add Port" button, you will get "Add a port" dialog.
Add whatever name you want to give this port information in "Name" Text field and
Add "8585" in "Port number" text box.
Please confirm that "TCP" option is selected.
For "Wifi Only" version
PS: Your desktop does not need Wi-Fi connection, only thing is that, Desktop and Your Android device needs to be on same LAN and desktop is able to connect using Wi-Fi Router.
You have to use IP of your desktop in device side application to connect each other.
Software uses following permissions only user wants to use them on their form.
Permissions: android.permission.CALL_PHONE : If user wants to dial phone no. for particular data from his database.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE : If user want to save data on SD card.
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: If user wants to store Longitude/Latitude his database.