Find Your Way Home--Bestselling Sat NavsPlan ahead and avoid traffic jams with one of our bestselling sat navs from top brands including TomTom and Garmin. We also stock a great range of up-to-date and fully-routable maps for your device, including popular destinations such as France, Portugal, North America and Scotland.
- Also check our best rated Travel Book reviews
Cellarius Atlas: The Divine Sky - History's Most Beautiful Celestial Atlas (Harmonia Macrocosmica of 1660) Hardcover – 19 Oct 2006
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Robert van Gent is a collaborator on the Explokart Research Program for the History of Cartography at the University of Utrecht's Faculty of Geosciences. After obtaining his PhD in astronomy at the University of Utrecht, he worked from 1989 to 1999 as curator of astronomy at the Museum Boerhaave in Leiden. He has published on the history of astronomy, celestial cartography, and astronomical instruments. Since 2005 he has been working on a carto-bibliography of celestial atlases, planispheres, and related items published in the Low Countries.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Art Issues
- Books > Reference > Encyclopaedias
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Charts
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomy > Stars & Interstellar Matter
- Books > Science & Nature > Astronomy & Cosmology > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Reference
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Astronomy & Cosmology > Astronomical Charts & Atlases
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Atlases & Maps