- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Tell Us What You Think About This Wine Tried this wine and want to share your opinions on it? Why not post a review below to help other customers make an informed buying choice. Find out more about posting a customer review.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Cellar 7 Italian Red 7kg Wine Kit 30 Bottles in 7 Days Homebrew Red Wine
|Price:||£29.99 (£29.99 / Pack)|
|You Save:||£2.00 (6%)|
- Top Quality Wine Kit Ready in Just 7 Days
- Makes 23 Litres / 5 Gallons / 30 Bottles
- Contains Top Quality European Juice Concentrate and all the chemicals needed.
- No Sugar Required - Just add Water
- Equipment not included
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
Cellar 7 wine kits are created from the finest European grape concentrates. ,With the producers many years of expertise,they have put together some of the most popular styles available,bringing the whole winemaking experience direct into your home. ,This wine kit requires only water and will be ready to drink in 7 days. ,Constantly improving with age,and suitable for all occasions. ,A well-balanced,organic Italian red with a succulent flavour of juicy cherries and strawberries as well as aromatic hints of spice and cigarbox ,
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
A wine connoisseur friend of mine stated on tasting the wine that you could easily pay upward of £7/per/bottle for a wine of this qaulity