Customer reviews

Size: Nokia Lumia 1520|Colour: 2-Way Privacy|Change
Price:£9.95+ £0.99 shipping

on 12 October 2014
This screen protector was purchased for a replacement handset, and unlike the first handset, I opted to buy a 'nicer' and much more expensive screen protector. I would love to say it was worth the money, but I'm afraid to say that it really wasn't !
Although the protector is made of quality material and feels nice to the touch, you can't escape the fact that the screen protector simply doesn't fit the phone properly. You have to chose between either covering your screen properly (and half covering your front facing camera), or keeping your front facing camera free from obstacle (and leaving a significant part (up to 6-7mm) of your screen totally unprotected.

I was expecting so much more from this product as the price of it was so high. And would definitely not recommend wasting your money on this item.
In fact if anyone is thinking of buying this item.... I suggest you take a look at the following item, as it fits the screen much better, is less than half the price and comes with 5 screen protector instead of just one ! So in my opinion give MUCH better value for money !

11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2016
It is not covering the whole screen - there is a gap like 5 mm on the top of the screen and around 1 mm of the protector on the top is not really sticking to the screen surface.I changed the position to have it lower but still the same outcome.The good thing is that is not starting to go off and i hope it will stay on for a longer period . It looks like the finger prints are not coming easly on so maybe i wil not have to clean it so often.
This would be nice
on 16 February 2015
I don't have much experience in applying these protectors and had only done two before this one. I was pleased that I managed to not get any dust under it at first, but when I tried to remove the second bit of the protector, it lifted the first bit off a bit, and dust got stuck under it. A bit annoying. It's probably a matter of practice.
Had bought an anti glare one by mistake. This one is brilliant and it really is crystal clear.
on 11 November 2014
Product appears a little dearer than others, but don't let that put you off. This product is more than worth it (and lets be honest if you've paid good money for a phone you want to protect it). I've had a number of phones and screen protectors but this is a different class, its like reading a kindle in that its matte finish means minimal glare and can be read in bright light. Cannot recommend it any higher. Best investment for a 735.
on 29 May 2015
Good product. Doesn't go right to the edges so there will be a 2-3mm gap around the edge. If you want total coverage this is not the screen for you. However, the quality is excellent and there are no issues with the touch screen functionality. Due to the thicknes of the product and the fact that it may have been handled badly during transit, I had a coule of issues with air bubbles at the edges. I have been given a replacement which is fine.
on 12 February 2015
After a bit of struggle getting the screen protector on my phone I'm pretty happy with the results. It both looks and works great. Two words of advice however:
1. Watch a tutorial on how to apply the screen protector if you already don't know how or are having problems following the instructions, and
2. Go to a quiet area where you know you won't be disturbed;
I tried applying this in the kitchen as my mom was talking to me about god knows what and needless to say I messed up and got a few bubbles under my screen protector. Other than that it is a great product and the sellers are punctual as well.
on 25 May 2013
Works great with the phone. Gets easily scratched though but protects the screen. Also touch sensitivity get affected a bit but not considerably. Looks really good and take glare away from the screen. I wouldn't worry too much about the screen sensitivity though as Lumia is highly sensitive and is not like other phones.
on 8 November 2014
This screen protector is great! The matte finish is a real bonus as some protectors have too much glare when you are outside.
Perfect fit for my son's Nokia Lumia 375.
Very fast delivery and would highly recommend this seller to anyone
on 5 October 2015
What a wonderfully packaged item! Very professional looking and does the job. Only slight criticism is that I appear to be able to see diagonal lines on the screen in certain lights but it's not too much of a problem to be honest. I will still highly recommend this product. Quick delivery. Thank you.
on 5 February 2015
More expensive than other screen protectors, but so much easier to apply..... and the anti glare surface is very good.