on 1 October 2016
I love sleepy time tea and haven't found a bedtime drink that is as nice yet. I've been drinking it for 20 years but it's become harder to buy in the shops in the UK. I love Celestial Seasonings so much I visited their factory in Boulder Colorado and they seem a great company too!
on 24 January 2018
This tea is warm, soothing and delicious. I have been drinking it was a caffeine-free way of relaxing before going to bed and it really does prepare you for a good night's sleep. Would recommend for anyone who suffers from anxiety or has difficulty relaxing at the end of a long day.
on 22 March 2017
I drink this tea every night (or morning after a night shift), it really helps me relax and unwind before heading to bed. I really do recommend this tea to anyone who struggles to get to sleep at night and it tastes pretty good too. I personally put a sweetener in, I find it enhances the flavour.
I highly recommend.
on 15 November 2012
This tea makes you feel like the bear on the packaging, warm and cosy, on the edge of dropping off.
It has a taste that is perfectly complimented by a teaspoon of honey making it very drinkable, unlike other herbal teas that can taste a little strange.
It won't put you to sleep but it puts you in a perfect position to fall asleep, highly recommended!
on 3 September 2017
A great tea to relax one for bed and sleep. If you have this teabag together with a Pukka Relax teabag I find it gives a good nights sleep.
on 7 January 2017
Lovely taste. I like to add a teaspoonful of honey. Not sure they always work but very soothing and relaxing at the end of a long day.
on 14 January 2018
Fabulous sleepytime tea our favourite at bedtime
on 2 December 2017
I love this tea. Will definitely be buying more when this is used up.
on 25 October 2015
As a tinnitus sufferer, i sometimes find it difficult to sleep. I find these great to help with that, very relaxing and calming, and completely natural. Recommended if you have difficult fallen asleep.
on 2 December 2016
Oh, well done. Celestial Seasonings seem to have undergone a renaissance and I for one am pleased not to have to go Stateside for this.