on 19 April 2017
I realized after receiving these that I'd already got an identical pair (by a different description) from an alternative supplier at a fraction of the price! These were reasonably cheap - but not worth the money.
on 9 April 2016
These looked nice but bent very easily so won't last too long
on 18 March 2017
The gems seems bigger in reality but lovely earrings
on 24 December 2014
I bought these a s a gift about a year ago and the recipient loved them and she was very disappointed when she recently lost one of them. I was able to purchase them again and not only is she happy with tthe replacement, she now has a spare if she loses another one! I must admit that I am no expert on earrings but they have kept their sparkle and not tarnished in any way and look very good when worn. What else do you need from earrings.
on 17 June 2014
Much prettier in real life than the picture. The recipient loved them as her 60th Birthday gift. I am now considering buying more as gifts.
VINE VOICEon 17 November 2014
Really lovely earrings! Arrived quickly and well packaged. They are so pretty but most importantly they don't irritate my skin - I am super allergic to nickel - thankfully these live up to the sellers claim and are nickel free.
on 11 July 2014
Looked lovely when they arrived, a nice size but not convinced they are sterling silver given my red, sore ear after one days wear- very disappointed.
on 4 July 2016
Very annoying these earings are not good at all. The backs dont fit and bend the post when attempting to attatch it. Do yourself a favour and by something else because these are bottom line terrible.
on 27 June 2014
Very pleased with these earrings. Arrived quickly in a nice presentation box. Could do with some description in box with them, e.g. silver etc. Look very nice.
on 17 January 2015
The butterfly backs didn't fit. I don't know which material these are made of before they're silver plated, but I suspect it may have been cheese of some sort as they bent the first (and last) time they were put in.

I suppose for £5 or so you get what you pay for, but I had higher hopes.