on 13 November 2013
These earrings are beautiful but smaller than I expected. The post is rose gold plated and it's a shame that the butterfly doesn't match (silver). All in all they are gorgeous and look sturdy and I am very happy with my purchase. Would recommend.
on 8 September 2014
I bought these for my friend's birthday and she loved them. Delicate detail but a good size so they don't get lost behind your hair.
Delivery was ahead of schedule so all round a good buy. Thank you
on 8 March 2017
I received the item. It supposed to be white and yellow daisies. What I received was a kind of flower but so badly tarnished that any colour were long done. It has been returned to Amazon the same day.
on 13 July 2013
Very sweet, simple little earrings. They look fab with anything. Bought as a gift for my goddaughter who loves them, thought about keeping them for myself though. Great for any age.
VINE VOICEon 16 May 2014
Well made quality jewellery. My wife is delighted with these earrings. They look good and are very well crafted as far as I can judge. Delivery was quick too.
on 21 December 2013
Well received! A birthday present and my friend really liked these. Small and delicate. Very pretty. Good value. Pleased with purchase.
on 17 July 2014
Lovely earring and arrived promptly found them bigger than thought but I have small ear lobes but still wear them as a lovely design
on 1 December 2015
Although they are very pretty I'm a little disappointed. The ones which have just arrived aren't in a presentation box like the one featured in the video. They are also without the silver butterfly backs. Instead, the pair I have, came with the plastic clear ones.
Not what it stated in the description or reviews.
on 9 February 2015
I can't think of anything that I don't like about these rose bud studs so I gave 5 stars. wore them today at work and got a nice compliment about them. They would look good with anything, dressed up or dressed down ( I was wearing my lab coat when I received my compliment!) service brilliant. No complaints 😁
on 26 July 2014
Earrings arrived before predicted 'due'date.As described and very attractive to wear if looking for a small stud earring.