Celebrity Culture and Crime: The Joy of Transgression (Cultural Criminology) Hardcover – 1 Mar 2010
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'By bringing the study of celebrity and criminality together and highlighting the many forms of interconnections between them, the book elucidates our often fractious engagement and fascination with both arenas...one can only hope that Penfold-Mounce's book will serve as a valuable prompt for further scholarship on this enormously rich topic.' - Crime, Media, Culture
This book explores the relationship between crime and celebrity, examining criminals who become celebrities and celebrities who become criminalsSee all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Social & Developmental Psychology > Social
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Violence
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology