- Wine vintage is subject to change, though Amazon.co.uk endeavours to keep its vintage information as up to date as possible.
- Visit the Wine Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have purchased and rated our most popular wines.
Cavicchioli and Figli Lambrusco Rosato Dulce IGT Emilia Non Vintage 75 cl (Case of 6)
|Price:||£35.87 (£5.98 / 75 cl)|
- Joe Fattorini's Tasting Note: "Behind the almost Edwardian label on this wine is one of the region's most innovative and experimental producers. They're true to the wine's roots, making this sweet ('dolce') rose. But this isn't flibbertigibbet fizz, it's great with roasted pork, (think apple sauce) and charcuterie."
- Selection of Lambrusco grapes from Emilia Romagna.
- Lambrusco Rosato dell'Emilia is deep pink in colour.
- It is fresh and fruity, with a sweet and well-balanced flavour.
- Pink mousse; refined and persistent perlage.
- Serving temperature: 6-8°C.
- Food Pairing Suggestions: It is ideal served throughout a meal and excellent with flavoursome first courses, pizza, roasts and cold cuts.
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Unless expressly indicated in the product description, Amazon.co.uk is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than shown on our website. You should always read the labels, warnings and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. This notice does not affect your legal rights.
The Cavicchioli Company centres around a family that have worked together. They have got to where they are through professionalism, expertise and commitment. These values have been adopted by the family's successors and there is therefore a strong sense of history in how the company operates. It's all about quality through innovation, but with a dedication to keep Cavicchioli's unique style.
Top customer reviews