Customer reviews

Caught (Gemini Men)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 28 February 2015
toni has been working for women who are wanting evidence of their husbands cheating but the case shes working their daughter goes missing and toni teams up with ethan taggert from Gemini security agency to teack her down. Ethan is a ladies man he can get any woman he wants but he wants toni and they cant keep their hands off eachother during the invesitgation.

Wow this is a brilliant story thats full of hot romance and action, i couldnt put the book down i was so drawn into the story, the characters are great and interesting, this is just what ive been looking for after reading shannon mckennas mcloud series. I cant wait to read the next installment to this series
on 30 August 2009
This has everything you want in a contemporary romance - action, a hot alpha male lead and a strong, intelligent female lead. The chemistry between the characters is well written, relationships with other characters are also well drawn. I prefer writing where nothing comes as a complete surprise in terms of relationships, motivation or action - I really don't want to stop dead at some point in a book and think 'What? How did that happen?'. With this book everything makes sense, and the author has given enough motivation and background without rubbing your nose in it.
Ethan and Toni are both shocked by the strength of their mutual attraction, and both have been 'damaged' by family issues in the past which affect their ability to believe in the possibility of a relationship. Toni sees herself as a geek and doesn't understand why Ethan would be interested in her - she has no desire to be another notch in his bedpost. Ethan is all to ready to believe that she would just up and leave with no goodbye of any kind. Furthermore, it's all wrapped up in a reasonably believable story. Great!
Of equal standing with Pamela Clare's I-Team, Cindy Gerrard's Bodyguard and BLack Ops, and SHannon McKenna (probably better than later Shannon McKenna's, which I haven't enjoyed much).

PS - and the sex is hot too...
3 people found this helpful
on 28 July 2009
I really, really enjoyed reading Caught. It grabbed me and didn't let go. Stayed up all night to finish it. Ethan was a real man. Afraid to love in the beginning but once he recognised what he was feeling, was not afraid to voice it and do something about it. And Toni, what can I say about her?? She was no wimp!! Read this book, you will not be disappointed. Infact I just got the second book (Derek's story) from Amazon and cannot wait for big brother Danny's. I hope he lives up to my expectations!! This is the first book I have read by Jami Alden and I will now be on the look out for anything she writes. I just love the way she writes!!!! The loves scenes are scotching!!!!!!!
2 people found this helpful