Customer reviews

Caught on Camera (The Davenports Book 1)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.19

on 29 March 2014
For those who love romance this story fits the bill and delivers everything it says on the tin! Vega and JP both have skeletons rattling in their cupboards . They have been drawn to one another and can't deny their mutual attraction but their past keeps getting in the way not least JP's precious family name and hid mother's desire for him to run for the Governor's office. Together they fight for their truth and their love. I really enjoyed this one, couldn't put it down.
on 5 February 2017
Words fail me, initially I told my family this book was slow, little did I realise how wrong I was, it was a pure masterpiece right to the end
on 17 June 2017
I enjoyed this book
on 10 July 2014
Took me 2 days to read this book and I still didn't want the story to end. Didn't guess the confessions that came out, as I usually could in some books. Clever writing.
on 2 November 2013
Kim Law is a new Author for me, and must say I have loved all the books so far and this was particularly good, I couldn't put it down, please keep them coming.
on 17 February 2014
What an incredible ride through torment, disaster, love and romance. Vega is gutsy and driven and meets the man with equal strong qualities. A sensual steamy love affair.
on 3 March 2014
Thought this book was fun I did not want to put it down but had to the sexy parts were great and I learnt some things really enjoy the book you knew that they would finish up together
on 26 November 2014
Really great book, the mystery surrounding Vega and the Davenports had me hooked until the very last page, and the culmination of the entire book was brilliant. Excellent for cozy days in winter, or lazy days in summer, truly enjoyable read.
on 29 July 2014
Vega was a photographic journalist and wanted to make a video of J P who was up for the job of senator. She met up with him and the chemistry was there between them.....
on 15 July 2014
Brilliant brilliant brilliant!!!!!! I just couldn't put this book down and although I New what the end would be, the storyline was captivating.