- Spend £20 in Pet Accessories from eligible selection and get 10% off at checkout. Read T&Cs for more information. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Catit Original Flower Fountain with Water Level Window, 3 Litre
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- The Catit Flower Fountain uses running water to encourage pets to drink more
- The Catit Flower Fountain uses running water featuring three water flow settings to engage even the pickiest of drinkers with a gentle flow, bubbling top and calm stream flow
- Storing 3 Litre of water so your cats have a fresh supply of water all day and also includes viewing window to handily check water level
- Filter Included - Continuously purifies and softens hard tap water to help prevent urinary tract disease which is common in cats, whilst also retaining stray hair and debis
- Fountain is compatible with the Triple Action Filters (Amazon code: B0748H3GKN (5 pack) and B071JSBR9X (2 pack))
- Costs less than 2 p per day to run (based on 15p per KwH, 24hr usage per day); extra quiet pump so you can barely hear the water running and low power usage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
The Catit Flower Fountain uses running water to encourage your pet to drink more.
Drinking regularly is important for your cat's health, as it helps ensure proper kidney function and prevents crystal formation that can lead to urinary diseases.
With three water flow systems, the Catit Flower Fountain engages even the pickiest of drinkers with its gentle flow, bubbling top and calm stream flow.
The fountain can hold up to 3 Litre of water meaning when you leave the house your cats have a constant supply of fresh water all day. Features a water level window so you can easily see when it is time to refill.
The Catit Flower Fountain includes a dual-action water softening filter (refill sets available separately). The filter continuously purifies and softens hard tap water, while also retaining stray hairs, sediment and debris.
Directions: The Flower Fountain and its pump should be cleaned on a bi-weekly basis. The fountain and all its components should be cleaned with warm water, using a soft sponge and dishwashing soap. Never use aggressive detergents or an abrasive sponge. The pump should also be removed from the fountain and disassembled for cleaning. For further help cleaning your Flower Fountain visit https://www.catit.com/uk/flower-fountain-getting-started/to watch cleaning videos.
From the manufacturer
Encourage your cat to drink more
1 in 3 cats will experience kidney issues in their lifetime which can often be caused or worsened by dehydration.
Drinking regularly ensures proper kidney function and helps to prevent crystal formation that can lead to urinary tract diseases which are extremely harmful and can even be fatal, as well as generating very steep vet bills.
Cat water fountains are recommended by vets as an excellent way to encourage your cat to drink more.
Clean water at all times
Unlike bowls, the Catit Flower Fountain pushes only filtered, running water to the surface. This prevents your cat from having access to dirty water.
Triple Action Filter helps to prevent urinary tract diseases
The Catit Triple Action filter removes magnesium and calcium from tap water (2). These minerals can accumulate in your pet’s lower urinary tract and lead to urinary tract diseases, which is a common health issue for cats. Additionally, this high performance filter removes chlorine odours and bacteria (1), and retains stray hairs, sediment and debris (3).
Compact and ergonomic design
The Catit Flower Fountain’s compact 3 L (100 fl oz) water reservoir was designed to take up little floor space. Made with BPA free plastic.
The Catit Flower Fountain prevents whisker stress by ensuring a cats whiskers don't get wet or touch the side whilst drinking.
Low running costs
No need to worry about electricity costs, as the Flower Fountain’s low wattage USB powered pump costs less than 2p per day to run! (Based on 15p per kWh, 24 hour usage per day).
3 water flow settings for picky drinkers
Gentle water flow
Customers who bought this item also bought
793 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried the Cat Mate with the three levels, and the water just kept going mouldy really fast even with filter changes, and when it got mouldy it was so difficult to clean because of all the pointy corners and things. I stuck with it for 3 months then gave up.
Not so the Catit Flower Fountain! I've had this now for about 2 months and I love it.
It's SO easy to clean. It's all smooth rounded surfaces, so any grime/stale water residue just wipes straight off without having to find toothpicks and god knows what else to get into tiny corners.
That said, it doesn't go mouldy! I am AMAZED by how long the filters keep the water clean. They say to change them every month, and I do that with no water quality issues at all. The great filters coupled with the smooth surfaces make this a fantastically designed product.
The water has three levels of flow - you can use it without the flower which is a kind of smooth movement. You can use with just the white part of the flower which is a nice bubbling stream. And you can use the yellow part in the flower which caps off the bubbling part so it's just a nice stream coming out over the petals. Personally I like it with just the white part of the flower, as I think that gives best access to moving water for my cat.
The bowl takes a bit over 3 litres of water, which means you don't have to worry if you're the sort of person who sometimes has to leave their cat alone overnight (like me).
The cord is a little on the short side, but I guess you could use extensions if you needed it. And it's a proper UK plug, not just a USB connector like some other fountains *coughCatMatecough*
I love this fountain and I would highly recommed it if you've tried others and had problems with water going off quickly.
Protip: Use these filters Catit Water Softening Replacement Filter for Catit Senses Water Fountain
1. It has a brilliant filtration system. Unlike the tiny little "slot-in" filters of other fountains that just don't provide a water tight fit to keep out hair, and debris, the filter of the catit is a massive circular filter that sits below the main fountain surface. All water has to pass through it to get back into the well, and it collects everything. and By everything, I really mean EVERYTHING. I have never so much as seen a cat hair, or random bit of seed/grass/dirt or muck in the well. What's more, I've had it over six months and I'm still using the same filter. I just wipe it off as a part of the monthly cleaning routine.
2. The motor has been solid and reliable. it doesn't whine, or drop out, or slow or struggle. It's provided a constant flow through six months of continual use. What's more, in relation to the incredible filtration system I have never once found so much as a tiny spec of gunk on the motor grill, or anywhere inside the unit. Every time I come to take it apart and clean it, it's pristine!
3. It's really easy to clean. Let's face it, a lot of these water fountains are a ball-ache to clean. Fiddly bits, sections that lock together badly, raised lips and surfaces that collect limescale. The Catit is by far the easiest of the lot to clean. lift the top, take out the filter, take out the housing, and scrub them off, then re-fit. I probably clean it every 6 weeks or so now, but it's gone for longer and even at that length of time it's still an easy five minute job.
4. It runs extremely quietly. There is a barely audible hum as you'd expect. That's it. No rattling, no excessive motor noise. It's solid and silent. The only noise you ever get out of it, is the quiet trickle of water where the well has run below the level of the returning funnel.
5. It's brilliantly designed. In fact, it really does feel to me like this was custom designed by someone who actually understands cats. The top of the unit slopes, meaning you can offer your cat the higher side, or the lower side depending on what they prefer. The flower attachment offers four or five cascading flows of water down it's grooved surface which are perfect for cats, particularly if your cat has a flat nose and finds surfaces of water trickier to drink from. Without the flower attachment, the water pumps up across the convex green top of the funnel, which provides a great moving surface of water if your cat prefers. You can always mix it up a bit too, to keep them interested as cats typically get notoriously bored of things quite quickly. But that leads to my final point:
6. My cat loves it, and my cat does not love much. Especially not me, who he continually attempts to kill at every given opportunity. He hates most of the food he's offered, he hates the fact that I'm still asleep at 3am when he wants to practice the ancient call of his people. He hates being in, he hates being out, he wants to live in a world without doors. But three things he does like: the dog, brand new comfy surfaces, and this water fountain. There's no greater seal of approval than that really.
Oh one small thing I would add, is when you replace the filter, ensure you get the water softening filter (basically the one that you get with the unit). It is by far the best, and will ensure that the well and the motor stay pristine!
This has now been returned for a refund and we bought another Cat Mate.
If you buy the Catit, keep the box for when you will return it.
Initially I was worried about knowing when it was running low on water as there is no window to see how full it is, but this isn't an issue at all as it runs silently when full, and has a pleasant trickling noise when running lower. Plenty of time to top it up, and it takes a good lot of water to fill it.
It's easy to clean and refill and I like the design I'm really pleased with it and would recommend. The packaging is an added bonus. He's had great fun sticking his paws through the holes in the box to bat a ball I put in there about inside.