- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Catit Senses Water Fountain
|Deal Price:||£15.39 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Large water-to air surface maximizes oxygenation for fresher, better tasting water
- Re-circulating system cools and aerates water
- Consumes less that 4 watts, using less power than a night light!
- Advanced filtration purifies water by absorbing water impurities such as debris, food, hair and sediment
- Dishwasher safe
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Catit Design Senses Drinking Fountain provides your cat with a continuous infoor source of cool, fresh-tasting, filtered water that encourages your pet to drink more frequently.
Drinking more water helps ensure proper kidney function, helping to prevent crystal formation that can lead to urinary diseases.
The fountain includes a water softening filter that softens hard water by removing excess calcium and magnesium, typically found in tap water, to help maintain a healthy lower urinary tract. The fountain's surface is designed to retain water inside the unit while your cat drinks.
- Both impeller and impeller well should be cleaned regularly as all kinds of debris collects in there, such as cat hair, saliva and cat food
- If the pump does stop working due to a failure to follow the instructions, Clean both the impeller and the impeller well with a cotton bud.
- Limescale can be easily cleaned by soaking the whole pump in a solution of half water and half vinegar for a few hours.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Update in April 2015: I increased my star rating to 5/5. 16 months later, the cat fountain is going strong. The filters work as specified and even though Lucy-cat complains because she still wants it changed once a day, I DID taste the water and IT'S FINE. It's only nearly run dry once when we were away on holiday and the cat-sitters didn't understand that the VERY LOUD NOISE meant it needed a top-up. My cat still manages to get her paw in there while she drinks (this has always been one of her foibles). I replace the filters every couple of months... I could keep track of it better. Maybe write the date I changed the filter on the back of the filter itself with a permanent marker. I refill the water reservoir once or twice a week, and so far the guts of the device are distinctly NOT slimy. It's all good.
I'm sure this will be a lovely cat fountain, but issues with the filters have left me less than impressed. I regret proactively ordering the "Frequently bought together" three pack filter replacements at the same time as the fountain.
If you use the "Style" drop down menu, the fountain is described as having "old" and "new" versions.Read more ›
Another annoying thing is that it says to watch out for certain faults where it is not safe to have water with the electric pump around AND it says not to leave it unattended for long periods. What? So what's the point then. It is a water fountain, make it 100% fool proof and safe or don't sell it at all.
So unfortunately it had to be returned to Amazon as it is not satisfactory and not reliable for the health of my kitty.
"It is very rare for the water to flow over the whole top, this is due to numerous things. The surpace may not be level,there may be trapped air in the pump,the inner dome may not be quite level etc. It does look like the power cable in your fountain does not go straight down, this may pull the dome off centre a little."
Which doesn't help me to solve the problem at all. I've tried to adjust the dome in every single way but no matter what I do I cannot get it to work as it has been design.
Good: My cats never seemed to drink that much, unless you changed the water bowl every time you walked past it. Fussy little fellas. This changed all of that, it's not uncommon to see either of them slurping away - I'm sure they're much healthier for it and as an added bonus I don't have to worry about their water bowls anymore!
The filters say to change monthly. As with everything like this you take that with a pinch of salt, they last a fair bit longer than that. They easily last 3 months.
Bad: The power plug casing was defective. The cover seemed loose when I got it, thought nothing of it and on about the 4th or 5th time I unplugged the unit to give it a good clean the plastic back of the mains plug shattered its clips exposing various live internals. Basically I pulled the back half of the plug off the wall leaving the plug still in the socket. Fortunately it goes back together well enough and with some electrical tape it's probably sealed up more now than it ever was...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I cannot emphasise how much I am impressed with this!!! My Tom cat is 12 years old and the most fussy, stubborn, grumpy cat, he never drinks in front of me or my son, yet within... Read morePublished 5 days ago by kitkat
Cats showed no interest a lot of setting up needs a lot of water and ripple not easily visiblePublished 5 days ago by Carrie Dover
Cats very wary at first, but, having mastered it, they seem to love it! Really good for this hot weather and very easy to assemblePublished 8 days ago by K.P.C. T.
My 3 three love this I think the fact that it has filters is a great ideaPublished 13 days ago by Russell Howson
Great fountain, cats love it, easy to keep clean and maintain, filters cheap to replace. Highly recommend.Published 14 days ago by Lisofen
When it worked it was great but like other reviews the power plug completely disintegrated and came away in my hand. Read morePublished 17 days ago by allyollie
My cats ordered this without my knowledge, but it has served them faithfully. One of them has died since I got the fountain, but she had feline leukaemia, so I doubt a clean... Read morePublished 22 days ago by Ian G
I really like these water fountains. I bought a similar a few years ago but the motor burnt out recently. Read morePublished 23 days ago by Londoner2010
Product would be great if the plug was design better. This is the second fountain i have bought from the catit range and both the plugs have fallen apart after a few months mean... Read morePublished 23 days ago by haribo