- Visit the Cat Clothing & Accessories Store for a huge selection of cat collars, leads, coats and jumpers from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Store for great offers on cat food and accessories from top brands.
- Visit the Pet Supplies Store for a huge selection of pet supplies from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Cat Treats Store for a huge selection of cat treats from great brands at top prices.
- Visit the Deals in Pet Supplies Page for great discounts on a range of top-brand pet supplies products.
- Visit the Cat Flap Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat flaps.
- Visit the Cat Litter Reviews page featuring ratings from thousands of customers who have used our most popular cat litters.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £4.23 UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
CatIt Senses Play Circuit
|Price:||£12.80 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£2.29 (15%)|
- Appeals to your cat's senses of sight, sound and touch which are key when hunting prey
- Specially designed to entice, engage and entertain your cat while appealing to his natural hunting instincts
- Peek-a-Boo Track - design allows cat to see, chase and swat the ball
- Grey and green ball - specifically designed to attract cat's attention
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Cat senses are unique; they see and hear sights and sounds that are beyond our understanding, and with their sense of taste, touch and smell they experience the world in ways we can only imagine. Our line of Catit Design Senses products was developed with your cat in mind, designed to appeal to all of your cat's senses. Each Catit Design Senses product can be purchased individually, or be purchased together to create a complete Sensory Activity Center for your pet.
Sight, sound and touch are key senses used when hunting prey. The Catit Design Senses Play Circuit incorporates all three and is specially designed to entice, engage and entertain your cat while appealing to his natural hunting instincts.
- Peek-a-boo track design allows cat to see, chase and swat the ball
- Swirl patterned ball's special colour combination specifically designed to catch and attract cat's attention
- Multiple layout possibilites; and additional tracks can be purchased separately to grow the set-up
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 0:34 Mins|
After the first-day novelty worn off, they still go and play with it often, and it definitely always works if you flick the ball and they are around to see it/hear it. Recommended.
|Length: 0:31 Mins|
The only negative (and easily fixed by the way manufacturers!) is that the clear tops just ping back up and off. My 2 had the tops off within 20 minutes so and within an hour of receiving the toy had to sellotape the tops to the base. It wasn't a big issue and it's solved the problem, but if the tops clicked into the bases better, then it wouldn't happen. I'd have been more annoyed if the toy was really expensive I guess.
It arrived really quickly and I could hear my cats playing with it way into the night. I'm very pleased with it and so are Treacle & Lola as you can see by the photos I uploaded!
I think it's more suited to kittens & younger cats as my cat is now about 11years old.
The toy is made of sturdy plastic & looks like it will last for many years, delivery was very quick & it arrived in very good order.
UPDATE - 9 months on and my two kittens still play with this; although not nearly as much as they used to. I would say that without fail they each use it at least twice a day for a mad 5 minutes of play. And as mentioned above, the female still wanders off to play alone :) I have also found it to be a good garden toy - keeps them entertained and out of trouble. If you have a playful kitten/cat I would definitely recommend this item.
All of our cats had a look at the toy once it had been put together but the youngest and oldest (11 and 3) did not even try to play with it and have just ignored it. The middle cat (9) was interested enough to try batting the ball but appeared to find the holes a little too small for her liking and, after only a brief go, has joined the others by giving it a wide berth.
Whilst our cats were not interested, I suspect kittens would find it of much greater interest, particularly as the access points would be more accessible to smaller paws.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Like the other roller circuit my cats and kittens adore this toy. I made it into a circle and 3 or 4 cats all play at the same time patting the ball round and round and backwards... Read morePublished 6 days ago by The Batty Cat Lady
Picture in the box is misleading as it shows 3 balls but it's only one, bit disappointedPublished 7 days ago by bebax
This is great bargain brought for new kitten he loves it we put it together he went straight for it. played for hours delivered on time to a must buy for CATS.Published 7 days ago by Molly
My two kittens absolutely love this! They haven't stopped playing since I opened the box! Definitely recommend to anyone with cats!!Published 9 days ago by Alexandria