on 24 March 2014
Love it! Looks a Slightly different colour to the one in picture but hubby and I think it looks really great.
on 27 March 2017
Good design and fast delivery, however after only having one nights sleep in it I have found a hole in the duvet cover, material is quite thin but can't see how I could have ripped it so it must have come with the hole as new. Can't attach picture while I'm on my phone.
on 18 September 2017
The cover is beautiful. A really nice design. The red is slightly paler than portrayed in the photos but it's still absolutely gorgeous. My only complaint? It is too big for my king size duvet?! I checked the order and packaging - all king size. Yet it's a few inches big on each end. Not a bother as will take in, but something to consider for others.
on 6 December 2017
This is a fantastic duvet set. It is so soft and absolutely beautiful. Can be used for Christmas or thorough the year. It is also very very comfortable and soft. Have recommended to family and would to anyone!
on 4 December 2017
A beautiful quilt which fits lovely and looks gorgeous on our bed. I love the check underlay on the quilt and the pillowcase too. Very happy with my quilt cover. Good quality, great design, well made.
on 17 December 2017
Arrived on time in good packaging
Purchased as a gift which was received with great joy! She lovely the print and the quality of the fabric (so did her cat!)
Very satisfied customers
on 26 June 2017
I don't like poly cotton mixes usually, my delicate precious skin finds it a bit irritating. These though are comfy. I will have to see how they survive more than just a few washes
on 26 September 2017
Absolutely adore this bedding, looks lovely on, washes well, and really gives the room a nice, cosy feeling. My only qualm would be I think the fabric would be nicer and warmer in winter if it were brushed cotton rather than plain old cotton.
on 26 November 2017
The thinnest duvet cover I have ever bought. It looks so much better in the photo than what you receive. I washed and tumble dried it before putting on my duvet and one of the poppers has already broken. I would save your money and go to poundland rather than buy these covers.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 August 2017
Very nice looking duvet cover and pillow case set. Have tried to source spare matching pillow case covers but can't find them. Any help welcome.