on 12 October 2014
arrived fast and looks beautiful i have not actually got it out of the packaging yet as i am waiting for everything ive ordered for my little girls room so i don't spoil the surprise that shes having a butterfly princess themed bedroom ive ordered the curtains too and im looking forward to seeing her room when it all comes together and im really hoping she loves it that much she will actually start sleeping in there as she wont leave my side and shes going to be 8 soon so ive got to make it special and beautiful a safe haven she can escape to away from her big brothers :)
on 29 November 2013
Its beautiful. The fabric is nice and soft and washes well and when put in the drier doesn't need ironing. Doesn't shrink either. Its a bargain.....well worth what I paid for it.
on 9 December 2013
lovely and cheap, beautiful item, gorgeous colours and lovely design. Arrived nice and promptly, and just what was needed to brighten up a room. Would thoroughly recommend
on 14 July 2014
On the strength of numerous positive reviews, I ordered this duvet set for my step-daughter. Hugely disappointed when it arrived. The fabric quality is awfully rough and scratchy. I wouldn't let my dog sleep on it. It'll be going back by return of post. Very disappointed given that I have had some lovely Catherine Lansfield bedding in the past.
on 31 October 2016
ou that is so beautiful very easy to ironing and collors are still bright.
Highly recommended
on 15 February 2014
This bedding is beautiful and brightens up the bedroom. Washes very well too and needs little ironing after washing. Fabric is extremely soft and the colours are bright, yet relaxing at the same time.
on 20 February 2014
I was very disappointed when I received it - it is clearly a beige set, not white as shown on the picture. It is for my daughter's bed and beige is not matching with her white furniture.
The quality seems to be good, but I did not wash it yet.
on 10 June 2014
My daughter , 8 nearly 28!, loves this set. It has two contrasting patterns on either side and both are great. I particularly like the effect of the larger butterflies on the white background, which gives a stunning yet fresh look. It washes well and still looks brand new.
on 28 November 2014
I bought two sets of this duvet cover for my daughters and am delighted with it. We have been using them for nearly a year and they have washed very nicely. What I particularly like is that they aren't too pink, so they look good next to my son's blue racing car sheets, and as they are reversible, the girls can have different designs which coordinate.
on 3 January 2016
finished daughters room off nicely.