Fulton Eliza Umbrella Devore Lace White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- his elegant vintage style umbrella would be lovely for weddings or it could double up as a parasol.
- is elegant vintage style umbrella would be lovely for weddings or it could double up as a parasol. It has a beautiful handle with white rope trimming (which can be removed)
- It is a white devore lace, which is slightly see through, but waterproof as well.
- It is a light and slender umbrella when folded away.
- A stunning wedding umbrella.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Dimensions: Length when closed: 89cm Span when open: 92cm
Top Customer Reviews
Great for every occasion when it is open the pattern is truely lovely.
This for me is a more formal umbrella - classic but feminine.
Not as good quality as I was expecting but I do get a lot of compliments about my brolly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is very flimsy, poorly made and the top snapped off after the first use. Don't waste your money.Published 22 months ago by E Mayer
DAUGHTER IN LAW LOVES THIS UMBRELLA,HAS WORN WELL CONSIDERING ALL THE RAIN WE HAVE HAD VERY ATTRACTIVE AND WELL MADEPublished on 10 Mar. 2014 by Magic
This is for a Cath Kidston fan - and I know she will love it. Quick delivery and obviosuly a "quality" item.Published on 1 Dec. 2013 by Cynthia