on 1 August 2011
This is the best hand care product I have ever used on my hands. It smells lovely and makes your hands feel special. I constantly recommend it to family and friends ...buy some soon! It will be on my Christmas present list this year.
on 6 January 2012
What I wanted to know before I bought this was does it smell of bluebells, as myself and my mother have tried everywhere to find something of an affordable price with this scent. Well in short no it doesn't and we were very disappointed. However this is a beautiful cream and good value for money. I have no hesitation in recommending it for the purpose it's intended. Rich, nicely fragranced and leaves hands feeling soft and comfortable.
on 14 January 2010
This is a beautiful hand cream, no greasy residue leaving hands perfectly soft, smooth and a beautiful smell however not really smelling of bluebells. However this is excellent value for money.
on 12 March 2010
Ive bought this today from Cath Kidston in Winchester. Love it, smells lovely, and doesn't irritate. My hands feel great. Would recommend it to everyone.
on 15 April 2012
Cheaper online than in the shops, luxurious hand cream that does not leave a greasy feel on your skin, floral scent not too overpowering, would definately buy it again.
on 23 January 2014
I am a big fan of the Cath Kidston handcream, with favourite being wild honeysuckle. The fragrance is delicate and pleasant. When it ran out, I decided to give bluebell a try and I have to say I am very disappointed. The top note is not too bad, but it quickly settle into a stronger masculine musky undertone, which reminds me of cheap cologne. I was hoping it will be more of a delicate, fresh, floral treat.

Having said that, smell is very subjective and it is up to personal preference. The cream is great and non-greasy, and the packaging is still as beautiful.
on 31 October 2013
wonderful consistency, not oily at all. i use this at the office after every hand wash and i dont leave grose finger prints on my keyboard after using. Smell is AMAZING. wonderful wonderful hand cream, cant recommend this enough
on 19 March 2013
I bought this for my son's girlfriend for her birthday. She loves anything by kath kidson so was thrilled with the hand cream.It has a lovely fragrance and was good value for money.
on 3 January 2014
Perfect quick delivery especially over the christmas period. Wonderful fragrance and doesnt leave a sticky feel afterwards.
Box fully sealed and very very happy with product!
on 10 February 2014
Lovely cream, only need a small amount, so a lot goes a long way. It is pricey, but then it lasts ages...and well...a treat now and then for ourselves it good. I would recommend.